Share my Husky

I live in Tianmu and am unfortunately away frequently for business travel. I own a four month old, healthy and trained husky - Maple. I am looking for someone to have him at their place and I can take responsibility to walk him on occasion when I am in town. I would of course pay for all related expenses.

Here’s a picture of Maple:
ppt.cc/SE32

Can’t do that, but if you need to find him a loving home we could consider. We are looking for a well trained dog to adopt, one who will be a friend to my 11 year old son. Live in Pingtung (South Taiwan).

Check out the Sanctuary on Facebook as they have boarding for dogs. No reason he can’t stay there when you are away. They are in Sanzhi so easy access from Tienmu via Yangmingshan.

facebook.com/TheSanctuaryinTaiwan

:slight_smile: [quote=“jacquie”]I live in Tianmu and am unfortunately away frequently for business travel. I own a four month old, healthy and trained husky - Maple. I am looking for someone to have him at their place and I can take responsibility to walk him on occasion when I am in town. I would of course pay for all related expenses.

Here’s a picture of Maple:
ppt.cc/SE32[/quote]

請問狗狗被認養了嗎?我想要認養這隻狗 家裡有足夠的空間可以讓狗狗活動。麻煩請聯絡我0978362219 :slight_smile: :slight_smile: