Share your Taiwan Salary Anonymously

Thanks for the official stats :heart: - I’ll add it to the spreadsheet for people to be able to compare

Edit it’s here : 💲🇹🇼 Sharing Salary in Taiwan 🤔(only paid by Taiwanese company or Local branch, No remote) - Google Sheets

1 Like

:thinking:

Me before Moving to Taiwan: “Wow whats New Taipei? I wanna live there… sounds much better than old Taipei”.

Me after dropping Google Pin around New Taipei. “WTF”

4 Likes

I think everyone considers both

My in laws are considering buying a house in New Taipei City… 30million NTD and it currently rents out for 39k lol. On top of this the entire area has mutiple vacant buildings that were brand new 6 yrs ago and sat vacant

1 Like

That’d be amazing to get the distribution of salary per job and experience - a way better way to visualise outliers and “what’s normal”

1 Like

You may find some stat here.
https://pswst.mol.gov.tw/psdn/Query/wFrmQuery01.aspx

1 Like

I’ll definitely dig that one - thank you for saving me time :beers:

Still quite confusing and not very illuminating.

4 Likes

Guy on line 140 is getting NT$1,250,000 per month and still feels underpaid?!
Wow!

2 Likes

Probably a fake.

3 Likes

Anybody do any anakysis yet? Does it follow a normal standard curve ?

1 Like

I am a new arrival in Taiwan with my family, and I have not filled out the survey yet.

I have an accomodation allowance, entitled to a car and international school is paid for.

I know I am a lucky one in that respect.

I am not sure if people include this in the salary they are listing, seems everyone is just working on local contracts then?

It would seem such benefits belong in the “Yearly Bonus / Other compensation” category. Good for you for getting these things as part of your package.

Cheers,
Guy

2 Likes

Unfortunately, the spreadsheet is “private” and isn’t accessible to the public :frowning:
Did something happen?

It did because I opened it last night…that sucks. I wonder if someone messed it up on purpose…was worried about that actually.

The instant noodles in my lunchbox tell me I’m not earning enough. I need to make a change.

I looked at it 10 minutes ago and it was fine. It is private now. I didn’t do it, I just scrolled through and got depressed.

5 Likes

There are plenty of people with these benefits. There’s another column for it.

Yes, some people tried to restrict access for reasons I ignore - It should be open again - sorry for the trouble!

3 Likes