Shiba Inu, Pugs, British Short Hair, & Scottish Folds

Good afternoon!

We’re considering getting 2 pets in the future, 1 cat and 1 dog. The title lists the breeds we are currently interested in. Could anyone share their experience with those animals? Where did you get them? Was it a good experience? Are they reputable? What was the price? Are you satisfied overall?

The prices we’ve found so far seem quite high, but then again I’m not too familiar with the average pricing of various animal breeds. So far we’ve found some pugs around 30k NTD, british short hair and scottish folds around 70k, and Shiba Inu around 100-120k. Does that sound right? Any information is appreciated, thanks!

We have gorgeous doggies of your description at the shelter. Checked by vet, vaccinated, dewormed and basic training given. Please adopt, don’t buy. Not only it is cheaper short term but also long term. At least our dogs have been checked for issues. Breeders here will sell you too young pups, not reliable certifications, no vaccines and no professional care. Please save yourself the heartbreake.

3 Likes

Pugs are absolute walking vet bills, so unhealthy and they struggle in the summer here.

Shiba Inu as well as being ridiculously over priced ( they are available for 15-20 ) are an absolute lottery regarding temperament, and it’s not how you raise them.

Cats I know nothing.

Just try to adopt. Don’t support breeding mills.

Adopt please

Which shelter?

British shorthair kittens in my local pet shop are 30k each, saw two of them there last weekend :heart_eyes_cat:

Where are you located?

Mary’s doggies, ACT, The Ark…

Public shelters in Neihu, Zhonghe, Taoyuan, Taichung …