ShinyImports.com

Would you use a service like www.ShinyImports.com?

• Yes
  • No, I don’t buy DVDs or Games
  • No, I’ll get them from somewhere else

0 voters

Original Title: Would you use a service like www.ShinyImports.com?

Do you want a service in Taiwan for buying imported DVDs, all stuff you can’t buy anywhere else in Taiwan ? No credit card needed, and have it delivered to your door within 2 days (if it’s in stock) or sooner.

Or not ?

I did. Excellent service! No credit card, just an easy ATM bank transfer, my DVDs arrived in the mail a few days later.

:bravo:

Hell, I got in-person service. Yayness for the addiction to World of Warcraft!

I’d certainly use it if it stocked videos and stuff I wanted to buy.

Kenneth

[quote=“KenTaiwan98”]I’d certainly use it if it stocked videos and stuff I wanted to buy.

Kenneth[/quote]What sort of stuff would you want to buy ? This has been giving me problems lately knowing what people want. If you can give me some suggestions I would be grateful. :notworthy: Most things I’ve sold have been specially ordered, but that takes time, It it nice to slip something from stock straight into an envelope knowing that the customer will get it within 2 days of ordering, instead of hassling suppliers and customs while I have people waiting. So any ideas will be thankfully received. Almost anything in print on a round shiny thing in the USA or the UK is possible to get.

I would like to thank www.ShinyImports.com for destroying my life.

I bought Civilization 4 from them last month (it was sent to me in but fuck nowhere in less than 48 hours) and since then I have:

1. Lost all my friends

2. Had too much fun destroying the world

3. Lost my sexdrive

Thank you www.ShinyImports.com for all your help

I just ordered Life Of Brian & The Complete Fawlty Towers.
Excellent, personal-orientated customer service. Fast shipping, and convenient payment method.
i have no doubt I will be a returning customer!
Hats off, http://www.shinyimports.com!
:bravo: :thumbsup:

I got a shiny new DVD (two actually… it was a 2-dvd in one box thing, but we’re going off topic here) from Mr Shiny Imports this week.

I’d definitely do it again. Fast, simple and very good value. :slight_smile:

I got two shiny new Blackadder DVDs. I am sooo hooked. The delivery is quick. The products are high-quality. And the customer service is big and fluffy. I’d be grateful if he could get Jean-Pierre Jeunet and Marc Caro’s Delicatessen as it has finally been released on DVD. It only took them 10 years to do so…meanwhile bombs like Baby Geniuses 2 and Gigli were released on DVD almost instantly.

Would have to be www.shinyimports.com . I’ve seen it mentioned on here before, but I think a lot of people don’t consider it because they don’t have a credit card. But you don’t need one. You just do a quick bank transfer which can be done at almost any bank machine…and then a day later you have what you wanted. I was amazed at how quick I got my item

I read about a game called ‘Company of Heroes’ that was getting killer reviews. So I went to the computer shops to see they only have the Chinese version. I know of a couple of shops in Taipei that would have it…but that means trains…MRTs…and asking directions. Instead I used Shiny and within 26 hours of paying for it…it appeared at my door.

If they don’t have what you want in stock (and they probably won’t as their stock is small) you just tell them and they’ll get it in within a few days…then you pay…and within a day or two…it’s at your house. Great service and I’m really happy with it right now so I thought I’d write this as a way to thank them.

That’s all…thanks for your time and I’m sorry to have wasted so much of it.

Here’s some nice Taiwanese aboriginal music for all: youtube.com/v/-a_SRIoS9k4