Shipping prices to Ireland

Hi there.

Does anyone out there have any idea of shipping costs for furniture to Ireland? My wife and I will be relocating, and basically, we have to decide whether or not to sell up and go, or transport everything with us…

Anybody have any idea how much it costs to ship a household of furniture across?

thanks.

I’m sure Allied Pickfords has a shop here.

[quote=“Ezra”]Hi there.

Does anyone out there have any idea of shipping costs for furniture to Ireland? My wife and I will be relocating, and basically, we have to decide whether or not to sell up and go, or transport everything with us…

Anybody have any idea how much it costs to ship a household of furniture across?

thanks.[/quote]

Ezra, would need quite a bit more detail to be able to give you any idea as to figures. If any of the household furniture is of large sentimental value or financial value then i would suggest someone like Pickfords or any other international remover, but it will cost $$.

If nothing is of great value or easily breakable, then you could consider sending it by sea, but this will take approx 6 weeks end to end including customs etc. How much in terms of volume is there? If enough for a 20’ container then this would be an option.

If interested any further pm me with contact details.