Shipping stuff back home - costs?

anyone shipped stuff from Taiwan back to their home country? I’m wondering how reliable the post is here for overseas shipping and I’m trying to get an idea of the probable costs.

I would like to ship a box back to the US, containing what I estimate will be about 14-18 kg of stuff.

If I understand what I’m seeing on the post office page the rates look pretty reasonable. Seems it would come out to about $2250 - $2850 NTD. But I don’t know if there are any extra fees depending on the dimensions of the box, etc.?

Looks like it would take 3 months to arrive. Do they let you track it as it goes?

Please share your experience/any tips if you’ve done this!

Try International EMS from the Post Office; it is going to take about 1 or 2 weeks for delivery to the US with a weight limit of 30kg per package. It is a little more expensive than regular mail service, but you can add insurance and track the parcel online.

I have sent some stuff from Taiwan to some Latin countries, and it took almost a month, but that was due to the customs clearance process at the destination

source:

1 Like