Shocking Taiwanese T-shirts

LOL wasn’t that Miltonwkid??

I was in class once and this Taiwanese girl in front of me had “Grope for FREE” on the back of her shirt.

1 Like

So did you?

[quote=“t.ukyo”]A girl with “Spread Beaver - showing the vaginal area”

I was laughing so hard.[/quote]

There’s a picture of that shirt on the page below. Just looking at it on the computer made me laugh a lot - not sure how I would cope if I actually met someone wearing this!

http://www.engrish.com/detail.php?imagename=spreadbeaver.jpg&category=Adult%20Engrish&date=2000-07-02

I saw a gansta-type cool dude on his majesty. A huge “Papp Smear” printed on the back of his denim jacket :blush:

…or the 6yo girl in my class: Cum drops :astonished:

Today I found myself walking behind a girl with the words “evil rubber” on the back of her t-shirt. No pictures, just the two words. Not shocking, just strange.

The worst one that I have ever seen was a little kids t-shirt with bears all over it and the words:

“Young boys kept for sexual perversions”

I’ve only seen it once on one of my students. I quickly explained to the Chinese teacher what this meant and they quickly made him change.

I’ve often thought of printing this kind of shirt and selling them in the night markets, just for a laugh. :blush: But, from the gems in this thread, it seems unnecessary.

I saw a young lady yesterday with a shirt that read JUICY AMERICAN STYLE. A couple weeks ago, at the Neili train station, there was a very tough-looking, pissed-off ganstah teen wearing a SNOOB DOGG shirt. :laughing:

My personal favorite has to be the old lady I saw quite a while back wearing a t-shirt that said “Deep Anal Penetration” … :noway:

Friday, right after I left the office and had finished reading this topic I noticed a 18-21 yr old male wearing a nice red Tshirt that in bold letters stated “fuck my dick”

← spraying coffee over monitor. :laughing:

C’mon, really. Where do they go looking for Englishy text to throw on shirts? Pr0n mags? :loco:

Maybe she knew really

Meekest-of-meek-looking Taida students in my class one summer regularly wore a T-shirt with “I love Cock” across. I always felt she ought to know, but I wasn’t going to be the one to tell her.

[quote=“Gilgamesh”]The worst one that I have ever seen was a little kids t-shirt with bears all over it and the words:

“Young boys kept for sexual perversions”

I’ve only seen it once on one of my students. I quickly explained to the Chinese teacher what this meant and they quickly made him change.[/quote]

Yup, my nephew here wore one. He is innocent 8 years old! Mum thought it is funny, but she probably did not fully understand. Taiwanese often read “for” as “resulting from” or “because of”, so I guess she thought it said… he is the result of the sexual… HELL, I do not wanne know more details.

EDIT: no, then the “kept” does not make sense. Um, just forget my explanation, but she surely did not understand

Today on a attractive young lady

[color=darkred]Prey
Slay
Display[/color]

The more I think the sicker it is.

How about this one?
(Don’t quite understand what it means though, I am Taiwanese haha. :blush: )

Filter queens?

[quote=“AniSll”]How about this one?
(Don’t quite understand what it means though, I am Taiwanese haha. :blush: )

Filter queens?
[/quote]
Cigarettes, apparently for the female smokers market.

I saw one today that said “Hello Klitty”.

:astonished: :noway: :astonished: :noway: :astonished: :noway: :astonished: :noway: :astonished: :noway: :astonished: :noway: :astonished: :noway: :astonished: :noway: :astonished: :noway: :astonished: :noway: :astonished:

Now that IS shocking. :loco:

:sick: That’s utterly repulsive.

Oops, wait! I didn’t see the ‘l’. Oh, now that I like! :stuck_out_tongue: