Shocking Taiwanese T-shirts

My kingdom for a copy of that picture! :bravo:

[quote=“Maoman”]My kingdom for a copy of that picture! :bravo:[/quote]Will this do ? youthwant.com.tw/vivian/event.htm
Please send me your kingdom by PM forthwith.

That doesn’t derserve a kingdom then eh ?
try this:

Can I please have my kingdom now please ?

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]

Can I please have my kingdom now please ?[/quote]
Fantastic! :bravo: Even better than I expected! :notworthy:

That’s got to be a collector’s edition - I’ll buy one off of somebody if anyone has one! :uhhuh:

The map or the t-shirt? :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Cola”]Taipei map handed out free at CKS airport with picture of actress Vivian Hsu with T-shirt reading

Offensive map removed

A publisher has withdrawn tourist maps from CKS International Airport showing a pop singer with a profanity on her T-shirt, the company said yesterday. The free map of Taipei shows singer Vivian Hsu (ćŸè‹„ç‘„) wearing a pink sleeveless T-shirt with the words “dirty white slut” printed on it in gothic letters, a pink cap and hot pants. The words seemed to refer to promiscuity.[/quote]

Seem to? No wonder she got away with wearing it.

A little boy in one of my classes often wears a T-shirt with a picture of Jack-Jack, the baby from the movie “The Incredibles” under which is printed in bold red and yellow letters: “HOT DATE!”

:astonished:

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”][quote=“Maoman”]My kingdom for a copy of that picture! :bravo:[/quote]Will this do ? youthwant.com.tw/vivian/event.htm
Please send me your kingdom by PM forthwith.[/quote]

Impressive - you found that picture pretty damn fast! :slight_smile:

Um, are you by any chance one of those guys who has an obsessive fascination with said popstar? Just wondering
 :whistle:

This may be off topic but the Taiwanese don

[quote=“haribo”]Um, are you by any chance one of those guys who has an obsessive fascination with said popstar? Just wondering
 :whistle:[/quote]You make that sound like it’s a bad thing. :laughing:

Can’t say I was shocked, but the reason why this Japanese guy is so grumpy, is that he has Japan Walking Ass written on his cap (click on the photo to see it larger).

And just the other day I bought myself knickers with C.O.W written on the label in front - made in Germany I believe :slight_smile:

Middle aged woman in Hola with a t-shirt that read:

JUICY AMERICAN PRINCESS.

okaaaaay :unamused:

Think again:

HG

[quote=“Notsu”]Can’t say I was shocked, but the reason why this Japanese guy is so grumpy, is that he has Japan Walking Ass written on his cap (click on the photo to see it larger).

And just the other day I bought myself knickers with C.O.W written on the label in front - made in Germany I believe :slight_smile:[/quote]
Well there’s the pic of the man in the hat. Where’s the one of the woman in the knickers? :wink:

Think again:

HG[/quote] Tattoo artists wearing hats should not be trusted.

[quote]This echoes a similar incident in 2003 when Britney Spears was informed by her friend, actress Taryn Manning, that her hip tattoo (the Japanese Kanji character ?) read “strange” rather than “mysterious”.
[/quote]

Last week sometime, one of the CTs at our school was wearing a white T-shirt with “Fucking designer shirt baby” in black on the front. Thank goodness the kids didn’t understand what it said
 :noway:

Oh, and the actual T-shirt had no **** on it! It had the actual words! :astonished:

And thank goodness the kids don’t understand that their CT is a “C*** Tease.”

girl in my office today wearing a yellow t-shirt emblazoned thus:

“PROSTITUTE AND SWEETS”

does this mean she’s on the game and selling lollies too?

Just saw this one here in Banqiao: A girl, 14 or so, in a Starbucks-like shirt (coffee cups, green logo, etc.) that had in large letters “STARFUCKS”.