Shooting at a Taiwanese church group in Orange County, California, USA (Hate Crime)

This hero killed in the California church shooting was the personal doctor of Cleveland Browns fullback.

7 Likes

What violence have these groups advocated for? Do you mean advocating for reunification, or is it something more?

The problem is the progressives can’t tell the difference between a hate group and a political party.

Antifa thinks a woman that protests biological men in sports is hate and justifies punching them in the face.

OK. The progressive label anything they don’t like as a hate group. What if someone hates the progressives, should everyone be forced to denounce progressives as a hate group?

2 Likes

Like mentioned before, the Patriot Alliance Association used to have a list online of the targets they are going to kill after China takes over Taiwan.

The Association for China Unification is ran by Zhang Anle, aka the White Wolf, who took part in the 1984 assassination of Jiangnan in the US at the request of the KMT and aided by the ROC intelligence. Zhang and his crime boss Chen Qili at the time were part of the Bamboo Union gang.

5 Likes

Whereas the regressives label anything they don’t like as Antifa, but that’s totally not the same difference. :yin_yang:

1 Like

While I agree with Mick that generally speaking one should not be judged by one’s nationality (though exceptions are necessary, like visas for example), I must agree with Hansioux when he says…

…unless a 13th century pope counts as “new” and “progressive”.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Latin_phrases_(Q)#qui_tacet_consentire_videtur

1 Like

Yeah, appreciate your take as always @gain, pretty sure that falls under human rights violation.

The Equality Act 2010 says you must not be discriminated against because of your race . In the Equality Act, race can mean your colour, or your nationality (including your citizenship). It can also mean your ethnic or national origins, which may not be the same as your current nationality.

https://www.equalityhumanrights.com/en/advice-and-guidance/race-discrimination#:~:text=The%20Equality%20Act%202010%20says,same%20as%20your%20current%20nationality.

2 Likes

Some TV news footage here

1 Like

The Equality Act only applies to employees. Russian tennis players are not employed by Wimbledon.

Anyway, Taiwanese people should wake the fuck up about Chinese people. They will never be anything but enemies.

It’s also stated in United Nations as a human right.

Considering that the Universal Declaration of Human Rights proclaims that all human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights and that everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set out therein, without distinction of any kind, in particular as to race, colour or national origin

You had better hope that we can redirect that ship, as there are a lot more of them than us.

The bigger challenge will be to redirect the virulent form of Chinese nationalism that is hurting many people, including the Chinese themselves. Whether it takes thunderclap or other confrontation (as happened with Germany and Japan in the 20th century) remains unclear. But I think we’d be fools to think confrontation can simply be avoided—just as we’d be fools to view the Germans and Japanese among us as “anything but enemies.”

Guy

1 Like

The shooter was a Korean Fish supporter. Surprise surprise…

5 Likes

I had a hard time finding out what 佑儂韓國瑜 means… Is 佑儂 like a person in their organization, making that sentence just two names?

Right, United Nations is totally known for its fairness and for not being completely useless.

Soon they will be the enemies to almost everyone else just like the Russians. This isn’t just about Taiwan. Chinese nationalism is dangerous to the world.

1 Like

I’m with you there.

We’d better stay friends with our neighbours, especially Japan. If we’re going to get through this, we’re going to need their help.

Guy

Not sure. I was wondering that myself.

It could be shanghainese.

Yeah it seems to mean “I” in Shanghainese.

Why would the banner be written in Shanghainese though? Seems weird.

Unless in Shanghainese 儂 also can mean my or mine, otherwise what does Protect I Korea Fish mean?