Short term rentals Kaohsiung

I’ll send you a private message in chat.

2 Likes

Do you think it will? CNY isn’t until Feb 10.

I dont know, maybe. I wonder

Heyy, Could someone help me find a short term rental apartment near National Sun Yat Sen University, Kaohsiung?

Look up Hama Star. It’s located at No. 2 Chang-an Street, Gushan District. It’s a 5-minute walk to campus through the pedestrian tunnel.

I’ve stayed there before. They offer monthly studio apartment rentals (with a shared kitchen in the lobby if you need to cook). Highly recommend. :+1:

1 Like

I don’t know if you still need options; there are options for renting in Yuimom Resudence but I am not sure it would be possible for just one month or if the minimum is 3 months. There are 1, 2 and 4 bedroom apartments with kitchen, washing machine etc.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply .

Could you please let me know how to contact them ? As I’m currently in India, I cannot contact them via phone . If there’s any other way like texting app such as Line or anything , that would be greatly appreciated.

Yes. Last I checked, the link to their Line is in their Google Maps page.

1 Like

Looks like that’s on the complete opposite side of town.

But I’m unable to text them via Line app. I don’t know why . Could you please help me ?

You need to tap on the “add friend” button first to be able to start messaging someone in Line.

1 Like

I have tried to add . But it’s not working :sweat:. Could you please help me ?

I don’t know what to tell you or how else I can help you. When you tap on the “add friend” button it should turn into a chat button. Tap that and you can chat, just like adding any other friend in Line.

I’ve been texting in Line app for few days to search for rental apartments . I’ve understood what you said . But for Hama Star alone, I’m unable to add/chat with them .

I’m pretty sure that’s how I communicated with them when I lived there before. Can you share a screenshot of what you see in their Line page?

I have clicked on Add button but I’m unable to add.

That’s weird. Have you tried the call button?

As I’m from India , Normal call is not possible. I couldn’t connect through line also .