Should Taiwan drug test foreign English teachers regularly?

What about kids going to sleep at his house ? That must be put a stop to at once.

By the way teachers and students out there !
There is a very dangerous batch of synthetic drugs doing the rounds in those coffee packets they sell to kids and young adults here (supposedly they are popular even in the hinterland ). Dozens of young people have died within a couple of months from what you might think is similar to spice or ecstacy.
It’s not it’s way stronger . Don’t take unknown powders and pills.

3 Likes

Utter waste of young life and immeasurable damage to their families. :rage:
Last year peanalties went up

I have no control over where my students go after school. Did I mention some of these students are undiagnosed but clearly have some sort of mental handicaps? Parents who insist their children are “normal” and force them through “normal schooling” when anyone can see they need extra help aren’t exactly the type to care where their children are at any time. (Also, I will NOT imply that all mentally disabled people come from irresponsible parents, but there is a shockingly high level of inbreeding in my school (often first cousins), not to mention drug and alcohol use. It’s kind of a no brainer which kids to target and corrupt with disgusting behavior when their own parents don’t care.)

Getting excited.

You?:thinking: