Show us your kid! (2010)

That’s priceless. Good looking kid Chewy.

Holy cow! I didn’t even know they let you reproduce, Chewy. :astonished: How did that happen?

Congratulations, good looking kid.

Sandman: I’ll echo the rest in saying those photos are really good. Well worth putting on the mantelpiece.

Chewy: Your baby is looking quite un-newbornish for one month. May all h/her campaigns be successful.

It was a tough choice to decide to send our daughter to school, but in retrospect, I feel we made the right choice. It has been over three years now and she is fully bilingual - an amazing feat since we don’t speak Chinese very well. Not to mention that she absolutely loves school!

[quote=“ahtaiwan”]My Daughter’s First Day of School
It was a tough choice to decide to send our daughter to school, but in retrospect, I feel we made the right choice. It has been over three years now and she is fully bilingual - an amazing feat since we don’t speak Chinese very well. Not to mention that she absolutely loves school!

[/quote]
That’s a CRACKING shot! What a wee sweetie!

[quote=“ahtaiwan”]My Daughter’s First Day of School
It was a tough choice to decide to send our daughter to school, but in retrospect, I feel we made the right choice. It has been over three years now and she is fully bilingual - an amazing feat since we don’t speak Chinese very well. Not to mention that she absolutely loves school![/quote]
Cute kid, but it would be even nicer if the photo were current. I guess I’m a cynical admin, but when I see people post two links in a page to a heavily google-ad-linked blog, it makes me wonder if they’re just doing it to make a buck. :idunno:

Finally got some food colouring!

Recent shot of my daughter. Tough one to get out of the bath tub!

That’s the sweetest burrito I’ve ever seen! I love a baby’s unabashed joy at life!

Latest one of our little miss. Taken by her grandfather (wife’s side) so putting it here like a proud father should earn me some brownie points :discodance:

Beautiful little production!

After a trip to the zoo and lots of running around, she was pretty tired. You can see she’s clutching a toy airplane, which due to a series of unfortunate circumstances, has recently become her personal totem. :frowning:

Chiayo Trudi. We love you too. We’re all rooting for you. You’ll make it there.

She looks angelic with her little airplane. You’re being a gread dad.

I left my kids in Oklahoma.

It’s nice to have some free time for a change, but I miss them. I can see them on Skype every day. They’re having a blast. This is them at Sea Camp.

Great looking kids, but Sea Camp in Oklahoma. . . . :roflmao:

Next year you should take them to Mountain Camp in Kansas.

They have a nice little aquarium now in Tulsa. This week they’re going to Zoo Camp.

See? Oklahoma? Animals? Perfect location. :laughing:
How long are they away for? Dunno if I could handle that kind of separation.

They have 3 more weeks. The interesting part will be them coming back unaccompanied. The airline is supposed to look after them.

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]Great looking kids, but Sea Camp in Oklahoma. . . . :roflmao:

Next year you should take them to Mountain Camp in Kansas.[/quote]

Yeah, Oklahoma also has a law on the books which prohibits whaling. No kidding.

Very cute boys, McCoy, but a litte tiny bit on the naught side, I suspect! I hope the airline takes good care of them. I couldn’t stand that, though. I’d worry sick!