Show us your kid! (2010)

Her mom cut Gail’s hair short so she looks like a boy.

Ooops! Sorry about that! And I think I even knew that Gail was a girl! :blush:

Hi Doc,
Will this be their first time to fly unaccompanied? I hope that goes well for them.

Are your parents looking after them for you? It sounds like a great experience for them. I’ll have to look into doing things like this more in the future. My kids are a few years younger than yours: only 4.5 right now.

They are staying with my sister. This is their first time coming back alone. Gail will be ten years old next week and I think she can control things. The airlines will keep their tickets and passports and make sure they make the connections. It should be okay, I’m a little nervous, but I think it will be worth it for them. We have recently started to leave them home alone for short periods of time.

Went to the park outside my house to cool off in the night air.

That’s one cute boy!

Hey Doc, please let us know how they do flying by themselves. Mine is now eight, and might be better if we knew he could fly by himself. I left him behind this summer because I was worried that no one could watch him while I am building our house on the ranch. I can’t belive how much I miss him!

Hey Doc, please let us know how they do flying by themselves. Mine is now eight, and might be better if we knew he could fly by himself. I left him behind this summer because I was worried that no one could watch him while I am building our house on the ranch. I can’t belive how much I miss him![/quote]
Will do. They will be home next Friday.

Thanks, HC. :wink:

Hey Doc, please let us know how they do flying by themselves. Mine is now eight, and might be better if we knew he could fly by himself. I left him behind this summer because I was worried that no one could watch him while I am building our house on the ranch. I can’t belive how much I miss him![/quote]
My son started traveling to europe “alone” since he was eight. I drop him off and my mom picks him up, the flight attendant are very nice and take really good care of kids traveling UM. If anything it gives them a sense of growing up.
Security-wise, I have this to say; The second time he travelled on his way back form Paris, while waiting for boarding, a friend of mine (that my son new very well too) was boarding the same plane.
When he recognize my son he came close to say hi, and immediately, 2 flight attendant came to ask him questions, (who he was etc…) they asked my son if he knew him and he said yes but both flight attendant stayed with my son the whole time and then kindly asked my friend to go back to his seat.
My friend told me that when they landed in Taipei, he said he was impressed and me too.

Kid #1 Body Boarding

Kid #2 Surfing

Kid #3 Tired after a day at the beach so chillin’ at the surf club bar with her pig

Can you post larger versions, piwackit?

Here’s Sprout cooking up trouble.

I wanted to but not sure how. I used photobucket and then posted the image??

Maybe you uploaded the thumbnails to photobucket rather than the larger file.

You have to go to photobucket and in EDIT mode, change the size of the picture.

Did that but it won’t change to a larger size. I’ll try and work it out tomorrow. Nite!

Trudi and I are still jet-lagged, so we’ve been getting up at the crack of dawn and going for bike rides and hikes in the mountains behind Lotus Hill. Trudi is wearing her cool new AC/DC t-shirt from her cool Auntie Janice.

Babycorns at 3 months (just starting to smile). He may have his mother’s looks, but he definitely is starting to develop the ‘Chewycorns’ smirk. :bravo:

[quote=“Chewycorns”]Babycorns at 3 months (just starting to smile). He may have his mother’s looks, but he definitely is starting to develop the ‘Chewycorns’ smirk. :bravo:
[/quote]

Is that from reading political bedtime stories to him? :laughing:

He’s a darling!