Simple Cookie Recipe

I need a simple cookie recipe ASAP.

Prefer one that someone has done before and can give me exact details rather trying my luck with a google searched one.

The ingredients should be readily available in Taiwan and prep time not exceed 20 mins. I plan to cut them into moon shapes for moon festival (don’t ask why i need it now, my school is stupid)

cheers

cookie.allrecipes.com/az/EsySugarCkies.asp

Never made them but the recipe looks easy enough and the ingredients should all be easy to find. Based on 511 reviews with an average 5 star rating, they look like what you’re looking for. Might want to look at the reviews, looks like some thought an extra egg was needed to make the cookies better. Good luck.

Man, just save yourself the bother, buy some and tell 'em you made 'em yourself. Any round biscuits will do – the moon’s round.

I made the cookie recipe below and i liked it. you can find more here:
us.mms.com/us/baking/recipes/cookies/

Red’s Ultimate M&Ms Brand cookies
1 cup (2 sticks or 240mL) butter or margarine softened
1/2 cup (120mL) granulated sugar
1/2 cup (120mL) firmly packed light brown sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups (480mL) all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 12-ounce package (340g) M&M’S® Chocolate Mini Baking Bits
3/4 cup (180mL) chopped nuts (optional)

Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). In large bowl cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy; beat in egg and vanilla. In medium bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt; blend into creamed mixture. Stir in M&M’S® & Chocolate Mini Baking Bits and nuts. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls about 2 inches (50mm) apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 10 to 13 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and centers are still soft. Do not overbake. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets; cool completely on wire racks. Store in tightly covered container.

MAKES ABOUT 3 DOZEN COOKIES.