Single blade disposable razors

What the fuck is this thread on about? How can anyone fail at using a Gillette multi blade system? OP are you a werewolf?

1 Like

I use Schick Extreme 3. Work great. Of course, after a couple of shaves they get a bit blunt and you might replace them if you want a really smooth shave.

https://shopee.tw/Schick舒適牌刮鬍刀-超鋒3輕便型刮鬍刀-輕便刀-2-1裝【佳瑪】-i.298057162.9466978638?sp_atk=ee60f439-a2f2-4363-a19c-f0c6b9df3b0b&xptdk=ee60f439-a2f2-4363-a19c-f0c6b9df3b0b

Or a bear?

1 Like

Neither bear nor werewolf, I’m a dead ringer for that bloke in the middle. Yeah, that’s me.

2 Likes

Schick Exacta 2 eh? With the self-cleaning button. I shall hunt these down!

1 Like

My god. You’re a gay hipster?

I use Sensor blades, the porous design of the cartridge makes washing them easy and never gunk up.

I’m a hairy Italian person for reference.

Look in dollar stores.

Oh wait, no, wrong image. Not that guy. I’m more this guy – https://chinchillacaregroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/What-Do-Chinchillas-Mean-When-They-Cry.jpg

Porous?? You mean like it has an ‘Enhanced Lubrastrip with water-activated Comfortgel technology for ultra gentle shaving’? Or just that there’s a gap between the blades? Or it’s made out of some special kind of absorbent metal or plastic?

I can’t stand those razors with a strip that makes your face feel slimy. Probably Gillette. Trying to make me a better man.

Nahh. Just the structure is full of gaps. Gaps in the back, and the blades are far enough to let everything through smoothly.

I use mine for up to 8 months a cartridge.

If you’re after single blade you could always try the 10nt type shops, they may have but can’t promise. I did see some recently they looked like a shops own brand but just can’t remember where, maybe carrefour or Daiso.

1 Like

These are the ones I use. I think the gap is sufficient so that they don’t clog easily…just a pass under the faucet clears everything out. I haven’t seen them in stores in Taiwan though, although I’m sure you can find them on Shopee.

Cut throat razor is my advice. Old school.

I don’t trust my demons with those… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You push the tab, pushes the part between the blades. I like these better than single ones at DOLLARS.

Yea, those blades you buy at the 10nt shop is so dull you couldn’t cut yourself if you tried…

Soz about abrupt radio silence, but as a newbie I suddenly had to wait 18 hours before I could make any more posts.

I found the Schick Exacta twin blades with the magic button wotsits in the Everything store – and yeah, they actually seem to work pretty well! The gap between the blades blocked up immediately, but the tab thing took care of it no problem.

I don’t know how long they’ll last, and I don’t much care for the shave itself or the luminescent slime strip™, but these will tide me over until the Bic shipment comes in. So thanks! :slight_smile:

3 Likes