Single blade disposable razors

Does anyone know where I can buy single blade disposable razors in Taiwan these days? I’ve been using Bic ‘sensitive’, but I’d be happy to give pretty much anything a try.

Thanks!

Watson’s store.

1 Like

As simple as that!? I’ll be heading off to the nearest Watson’s right now then! Thanks!

Shoppee has a large selection, thats where I get all my blades and accessories from.

Thanks, but as far as I can tell, the only disposables they carry seem to be twin blades.

Triple blade all the way!

Triple blade? That’s so yesterday…

9 blades of glory!!!

3 Likes

Yeah, so Watson’s don’t have them.

So… unless anyone else has any ideas, it looks like I’m going to have to get Amazon to ship them out here from the US.

What’s wrong with multiple blades? :thinking:

What’s wrong with them is that about halfway through the first shave they clog up and there’s no way to unclog them. The only part I don’t understand is why everyone doesn’t have the same problem!

2 Likes

I used to have that problem with the Gillette double blade razors. I’d just use an old toothbruch to remove the hair when it built up.

So I use the
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Schick-Xtreme-2-Blade-Sensitive-Men-s-Disposable-Razors-12-Ct-With-Vitamin-E-Strips-Non-Slip-Handle/286654158

I buy them at Family Mart, I thought you can push a tab to clean between two blades, but also seems wash out easily

Yeah I’ve tried that. I’ve also tried to clean them out surgically using pins(!). But there are always little islands of bristly soap-based sludge left behind, and call me crazy but I don’t much care to have bristly soap-based sludge scraping against the skin of my face.

I would rinse after each swipe, dispose after each shave. Seems obvious, maybe you’re doing that already?

Now I use a safety razor, same process though.

download
Single blade on each side, easy to open and clean if necessary. No plastic. I love it

3 Likes

Maybe it’s just me and my grimy face and the soap I use and the bristles I have, but they don’t wash out at all, never mind easily. As for those tabs you mention, yeah I’ve heard of those and I’d be up for trying them – but I’ve never found any. The link you posted doesn’t seem to mention anything about tabs (which presumably would push out from behind the blades?) unless I’m missing something?

1 Like

Tried one of those before…sliced the shit out of my face… :grimacing:

1 Like

I rinse after each swipe – and the Bic single blade disposables would last for about a month. I got a lifetime’s supply of them (~100 razors) about 10 years ago and I’m only just running out of them now.

And yeah, I used to use a safety razor but I gave up on it because it was so hard to find blades!

I was getting them on Amazon. Here I have found some no name brand at Showba (not good), and Gillette at a South East Asian importer (not consistent). Haven’t needed to try Shoppee yet, because I came with lots and still have. I only shave once or twice a week, bearded

They mostly works for me ! My problem is my hard hair, wears down the blades and I have a lot of hair so like now, still some hair like sandpaper surface haha,… Its better with saving cream, but sometimes in the shower I shave now, seems to soften the beard better

Back from lunch to office

Has self clean button,
Seven $65, Family $59 (3 in pack)

1 Like