Singles day sales and Black Friday 2022

Even Costco is getting in on 11/11. Not sure if they did so in previous years, though they do have Black Friday sales too later this month

Got a three-month free trial of YouTube premium for 11.11.

After that NT$199 starting in February, but I’m guessing I’ll cancel it before then, despite how annoying the ads have become recently.

2 Likes

Got sent a lemon from momo. It was a product with no reviews and came with different parts and color. It was pretty cheap so probably won’t bother with a refund.

I never buy fruits online. Can’t see the color nor smell them.

1 Like

If you use Spotify just cancel that YouTube premium comes with music too.

Thanks. I don’t use Spotify though. I’m too cheap for monthly subscriptions. :whistle:

Hmm I didn’t get that offer. Only 260NT a month if resubscribing. Probably because I abused trial already.

Edit: oh must be an android offer? Seems to be 199NT a month there. Maybe web is also cheaper then.

Your user profile probably shows you’re a baller who can afford the extra NT$61 per month, too. :wink:

I’ve been rejecting the YouTube Premium offers for years, so I was harder to suck in.

Yeah, I registered on a Windows desktop.

1 Like

I only got 1 month of YouTube premium free when my telecom provider promised 3 months. I have no idea why, but I’ve always used YouTube premium.

I’m only charged about 176.

1 Like

Time for me to create a new YouTube account. I think subscriptions make for good business models but I don’t have any subscriptions, they’re a waste of money.

1 Like

You should have complained to them about it then if it bothered you, so you could get it fixed.

1 Like

That’s how they get you! I signed up after my free trial as couldn’t stand the ads, I think they purposely put longer and more annoying ones on when you’re done with the trial! VPN’d to South Africa as it offered the cheapest subscription at the time. Been almost a year and have had no issues using on any device, never been even close to SA in that time!

1 Like