Site down

Anyone else getting this? Every day at precisely 6:40 pm until right around now, the site goes down. For at least the last week or two I’ve noticed this. Other sites don’t seem to be affected.

i get that too. almost every day, since the new software was launched. back up time?

Thanks guys! This is very good feedback! Free drinks for the both of you at the next happy hour! :wink:

Yup, it went down at 18:40, Taiwan-time.

Either just timed out or got ‘General Error’ message.

(what a great phrase! Sorry boss, there was a General Error. You can have it later.)

Edit

‘Site Index’; can’t clicky. General Error screen.

It’s going on for longer than the new software … I guess they do back-ups from the site and maintenance

No, not ‘almost’ every day … every day

I saw it first.

I saw it first.[/quote]
Don’t worry. I’ve already secreted your free drink. I’ll keep it for you in my fridge.

nice double entendre on that word ‘secreted’. hidden away, or excreted from one’s secretory organs?

Yes, it may have been every day, but i didn’t check every day.

If I’d said “excreted” I might have put him off. Unlikely, but it was a chance I was unwilling to take.
Expect a lot more of these kind of posts, by the way – I’m trying extra hard to be particularly puerile, facile, childish and unfunny, as I got my very first hatemail PM the other day. :astonished:
I can only presume the sender was hoping it would make me post like an uptight Christian prude with a plum in his gob and a stick up his arse. Poor misguided bugger! :roflmao:

Really??? I’ve had millions and you’re FAR sillier than me. Is it because I is a wimmin?

Daft twats tend to also be misogynist, so yes, probably.

(re: puerility. It says in the link to the ho; ‘do us a solid’. Hahahaha)

Really? So … where did I send them then? :ponder:

Really? So … where did I send them then? :ponder:[/quote]
Yours aren’t hateful enough to be classed as hatemail. Mild distaste is about as bad as it gets from you. You’re just too much of a gentleman.

[quote=“sandman”]Expect a lot more of these kind of posts, by the way – I’m trying extra hard to be particularly puerile, facile, childish and unfunny, as I got my very first hatemail PM the other day. :eek:
[/quote]

sorry, i hadn’t noticed much change.

[quote=“urodacus”]
sorry, i hadn’t noticed much change.[/quote]

Nope. More effort needed. I’ve got nearly two more hours, here! Where are the fart jokes?

Pull my finger.

Yeah, like I’m going to fall for that one 17 times!

You’re right. I fuckin’ am!