Skin Tag Removal

What are some common OTC at home methods in Taiwan?

Is something like this available in Taiwan?

I just go here.

Dr Huang takes care of them. Freezes them off. Excellent after-care

1 Like

It depends if such things are approved by the FDA in Taiwan. It looks like just using propellant from spray cans to freeze stuff.

I would caution against any use of non approved way of treating anything and if you can get it done and have it paid for NHI, do that.

If it’s not huge then sanitize your fingernail clippers and use them. Make sure they’re sharp (or new) and don’t pull (i.e., tear) the tag off. The clippers should be able to cut next to the skin so there’s nothing left behind. Be sure to clean the wound and cover it for a day or so, or until it stops weeping. If the tag is huge or can’t be cut away in one snip then have it removed by a doctor.

Per my dermatologist (US). Worked fine for me.

1 Like

Yep, you can snip them off - clipper, tweezers, scissors… anything works. I use a pair of super sharp tweezers.

Hurts like a mofo, and might bleed like a stuck pig, but quick and easy.

Well done. I don’t wince often, but you got one out of me there. :grimacing:

I had an annoying skin tag just under my left armpit (appeared out of nowhere). Me being a scared little wimp unable to bear pain by using a pair of fingernail clippers to snip it off, I did what most millenials would do—> I googled!! :grin: …Two frequently posted remedies popped up…1) Use Apple Cider Vinegar & 2) Use Tea Tree Oil.

Upon googling further on both ACV & TTO, I found out both had great health benefits with TTO having more uses for curing skin issues. Hence, I went and bought TTO( 茶樹精油) online at ruten (Thursday Plantation). Started applying directly onto the skin tag with a cotton swab three times daily…about a week later, the skin tag shrivelled up into a tiny little black nugget and I pulled it off easily without any pain at all. It was a miracle!!! :laughing:. Now that area is smooth as silk and 5 years+ later, no reoccurence. I’d highly recommend getting TTO.

2 Likes

Donki sell this type.

Otherwise skin clinic can remove really quick.

I’m going to Donki.