Sleaford Mods

Nottingham in East Anglia?

I’ve always presumed that it was maybe wrong though but if not it’s extremely close.

OP, are they better than or worse than Forumosa Mods?

That was my question too

60 is the new 40.

Worse

Wow, I finally watched it.
What a pile of crap.

3 Likes

I shall explain my phrasing, we had taken a route through Lincoln and as we was leaving Linconshire I spot signpost reading Sleaford.
I hope that helps.
Car was being kept at a commercial garage approx 5 miles from Sleaford, was completely rotten underneath and he got his mates to up ebay listing price.
So no sale.

I know that Sleaford is in Lincolnshire. It’s not in Nottinghamshire or Staffordshire. Hope that helps.

1 Like

I’m also a bit pissed off. I thought I posted “Tied Up In Nottz” in the “What are you listening to” thread, a while back. Can’t find it, though.
I think it’s quite clever, but very colloquial. One can’t expect North Americans to understand or relate to it.
It’s NSFW, by the way.

Lincolnshire keeps popping up on Forumosa , I guess most people have left or are leaving it. In some parts of Lincolnshire inbreeding is so bad that people all look the same. They have these weird sticking out ears , and either super skinny or have huge hands and bulging foreheads. The farm produce is good though , plenty of good pumpkins and Turkey.

I think too much stuff gets sent to temp. Now, I appreciate that being a mod (in Sleaford or otherwise) is challenging. However, people should be made to account for their words. There’s way too much temping IMO.

Incitement to violence = flamed.
Everything else = stays.

Temping is weak.

1 Like

1 Like

Hey… Here’s some pretty good mods for ya:
The Jam

1 Like

I used my high-powered search tools and found nothing from you on this subject. Sorry lad. If something was temped, it’s a shame.

Saw them in a small arena in Vancouver in 82 or so. Drove 14 hours each way from Calgary for the show. Worth every minute.

“The smell of piss is so strong
It smells like decent bacon…”

:rofl:

@jimipresley Did u lisen to the track I linked…Trixie?

“fookin’ well 'orney”

Of all the curmudgeony old fucks I know, myself included, I thot fer sure u’d be into this…

Listen to more of his stuff (Fizzy, Mr. Jampandy) and think of our fav satellite guy.

Hi @Toe_Save, I remember you from wayyy back in the day here, back before some of us had to reinvent ourselves (before figuring out the new Forumosa platform). Great you saw them in '82! Me too, it was the, “The Gift” tour at Perkins Palace in Pasadena, California. It was an old playhouse transformed into punk/new wave venue. The acoustics were amazing at that place as it had originally been built as a playhouse.

Same tour, ya…Kerrisdale Arena, in Vancouver. Managed to wedge myself in to the front throng, within sweat-flingin’ distance. In fact, my #1 adjective for that show would be “sweaty.” I was steaming for 20 minutes once I got outside and my skin was as puckered as if I’d been doing dishes for two hours. We ARE the Kings and Queens of The Butterfly Collectors!!

1 Like