Sleep sleep sleeping

Always wondered what I would do if I had lots of free time here in Taiwan. I imagined walking my dog three times a day, taking up painting (pictures, not walls) etc

But I only sleep…and sleep…up to 18, 19 hours a day.

How to break the evil spell? :help:

Try imagining being your poor dog. :wink:

My dog is my partner in crime…loves the fact that I’m sleeping in so much…especially with the all firecrackers and rain outside…

[quote=“Villette”]Always wondered what I would do if I had lots of free time here in Taiwan. I imagined walking my dog three times a day, taking up painting (pictures, not walls) etc

But I only sleep…and sleep…up to 18, 19 hours a day.

How to break the evil spell? :help:[/quote]

Bwahaha. I sleep 4-6 hours a day and I do Jack Shit (as in ‘nothing’, I’ve stopped calling him that and I’m not anymore, anyway), other than work, get drunk a lot and talk manically about stupid shit on forumosa. Quantity of awake time is not the point. You need good quality waking time. I suggest not posting on forumosa because that’s stupid on so many levels. And prioritize. If you aren’t painting pictures already then it can’t be that important to you. Find something to stay awake for. Sex? Fine conversation? The novels of Dostoyevsky?

I stay awake 'cos of the #$@ crackers. Had a bunch of the LOUD ones set off by some maniac at 4 in the morning.

Good Ole Chinese New Years. Get use to that…it’s the beginning of a new year.

18-19 hours per day? I think you need to see a doctor. Maybe I’m just jealous. :wink:

lols,but its a bit longer sleeping time than people.
I remember the olders said:You sleep more then you will be more sleepy.
I think they try to say it is not good for your health.

[quote=“Villette”]Always wondered what I would do if I had lots of free time here in Taiwan. I imagined walking my dog three times a day, taking up painting (pictures, not walls) etc

But I only sleep…and sleep…up to 18, 19 hours a day.[/quote]

Enjoy it while it lasts!

Yeah, 'cos you won’t get much sleep when you’re DEAD! … no, wait …

Been doing plenty. Taking pictures, painting, reading, watching movies and…sleeping.

Just wish there was more vacation time. :frowning:

Pity retirement is still some 30 odd years off. :frowning: :frowning:

[quote=“Villette”]But I only sleep…and sleep…up to 18, 19 hours a day.

How to break the evil spell? :help:[/quote]

That’s easy, I figured this out after the first night here in Taichung: You have to get rid of your bed and sleep on tatami mats on the floor instead. Works for me, it’s so uncomfortable I can’t sleep more than 5 to 7 hours, no matter how tired I am. Better also replace all comfy chairs and sofas with traditional wooden Chinese furniture. :wink: