Smoking Paraphernalia Shops

I searched but couldn’t find any thread with ‘drug paraphernalia’, ‘bong’ or ‘pipe’ in the title. My question is this:

Are drug paraphernalia such as this illegal in Taiwan? A quote and translation of the relevant section of Taiwan law would be useful here. Thank you!

there are head shops in every night market and various other places throughout Taipei. They sell papers, bongs, pipes and ironically enough dip (which is why I know where they are). Rolling papers are also sold at most non-‘Drinks’ liquor stores.

As long as it could be an implement for tobacco, then it should be legal, but this is just me ass-u-me’ing.

[quote=“Deuce Dropper”]there are head shops in every night market and various other places throughout Taipei. They sell papers, bongs, pipes and ironically enough dip (which is why I know where they are). Rolling papers are also sold at most non-‘Drinks’ liquor stores.

As long as it could be an implement for tobacco, then it should be legal, but this is just me ass-u-me’ing.[/quote]

Hmm, must be legal then. Okay, thanks! :slight_smile:

5 posts were split to a new topic: Cannabis related merchandise