Smooooth and fruity, kicks optional

Ok, who has a blender? What do you put it in?

I find that chocolate ice cream and cranberry juice (the unsweetened variety) form the basis of most of my concoctions, which also usually include a banana.

In fact that’s pretty much all I put it, except for Kahlua and vodka on special occasions - such as any later than 10pm when I come home and get the urge to sit on the balcony and enjoy the peace and quiet with bikerchick.

Kiwi also goes good with chocolate, but it’s a pain to peel.

Tried orange juice with vanilla ice cream this morn and it wasn’t bad, quite zesty in fact.

Any better suggestions with readily available ingredients in TW?

I used to be addicted to Jamba juices when in California.

hollyeats.com/PapayaKing.htm

Papaya shakes.

Don’t peel Kiwifruit. Chop them in half and remove the inside with a teaspoon. Way faster and easier - much like the first time I saw a Taiwanese person chop up a mango —ooooh yeah, of course…

I’ve started with Passionfruit in my shakes. Cheap and real good with the drinking yogurt you get at the 711.

Passion fruit pulp, banana, kiwi fruit and lashings of bacardi.
Pineapple, orange and lashings of vodka.

[quote=“sandman”]Passion fruit pulp, banana, kiwi fruit and lashings of bacardi.
Pineapple, orange and lashings of vodka.[/quote]
Now we’re talking. I’m thirsty.

[quote=“914”][quote=“sandman”]Passion fruit pulp, banana, kiwi fruit and lashings of bacardi.
Pineapple, orange and lashings of vodka.[/quote]
Now we’re talking. I’m thirsty.[/quote]
You’re not nearly yet.
How about blended strawberries, crushed ice and vodka or bacardi, topped with a swirl of fresh cream mixed with a little melted chocolate and kahlua?
I’m just getting warmed up.

Got a bit of cash to hand?

Good apples, peeled, cored and chopped, a nice ripe (or even over-ripe) mango, whizzed with some ice and mixed with Calvados.

Soething a bit more dessert-ey and less fruity?
Black forest gateau in a glass?
Fresh cherries whizzed up with some ice and kirsch. Keep it fairly pulpy and pour into a jug.
Chocolate cake or brownies whizzed up with enough vanilla icecream to make it sloppy. Add a dash of milk if needed. More kirsch, obviously.
Whipped cream
Layer the cherry slop and the choccy slop carefully into tall glasses and top with a splodge of whipped cream. If you’re a poof you can top the whole thing off with a marachino cherry.

I know – this sounds oogy, but it’s actually really really good.