Snakes!

Qingshan Rd, Sanzhi District
Sanzhi District, New Taipei City, 252

https://goo.gl/maps/8Uevhg9koqkfu9ri7

6 Likes

You took that photo?!
:scream:

No. My buddy had a better camera than I did, so I’m using his photo. My Iphone photos suck compared to a real camera.

1 Like

You could give me the best camera you could find.
The photo would still look shaken!

2 Likes

4 Likes

According to some random dude on scooter it was this:

And yeah it could be.

1 Like

You took these photos?
Great ones!

1 Like

Nice find!

I was very excited because from the distance it looked like a 2m long cobra. But it wasn’t! However it might be a bit over that length, pretty massive! Also she seemed to be pondering whether to jump over me and bite the shit out of me. And as I read on that site you know they seem to be a bit bitey indeed.

I totally forgot that I saw this other one too, same day:

Sorry for the crappy quality, a bit forgettable :slight_smile:

4 Likes

They certainly can get pretty agro haha. Is that the same one as in the pics above in the grass?

You mean the one in the water? nope. That’s a water snake, kinda small, definitely not as impressive as the ratsnake… which again looked like considering biting my head off the body xD

2 Likes

Yesterday at BitouJiao I got super excited to see what I initially thought was a sea krait or some other sea snake. However it wasn’t really as I remembered them, like, for example, it had a bulbous head or neck and the tail end wasn’t flat… and there were little fang thingies hanging off the lips… hmmm suspicious enough. I thought it could be some sort of eel but since I wasn’t sure I still kept a safe distance of… a meter?

And sure enough it was suspicious (pics from google):

4 Likes

It was fishy :black_joker:

1 Like

2 highly venomous Taiwanese kraits, also known as the many-banded krait, were found in a betel nut shop in Nantou City and a garden in Zhongliao Township.

2 Likes

any luck in that spot you want a while ago? any blues?

Haven’t passed by there yet, followed a different route.

1 Like

Spotted in Tainan-Annan, baby size and definitely need a meal…

3 Likes

Not sure where to put this one… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Mind if I move it to here?

Lucky dog!

I’ll be honoured to have that over in Snakes!

2 Likes