Snow Fever

Alien:

I thought you understood that the whole thing is a troll so why go off on him NOW?

Second, I am losing weight what with all the exercise that you have been giving me lately (dodging your punches that is) and so I think that not only can I reach your cats under the bed but I can heave the furniture out along with them.

Bassman: “What on earth is that supposed to mean. What, he sounds educated? What are you trying to say? I could say that you don’t write like a straight man. Just because someone doesn’t fit your stereotype it doesn’t mean that they are not what they say they are. Making an assumption about a persons ethnic origin on the basis of how someone talks or writes is extremely unfair and uncalled for.”

Points well taken. I only wrote that because I know for a fact that this guy was a troll. I wouldn’t normally such a stupid ass commenet, and sorry if it offended anyone.

What I MEANT was: just reading his posts, READ THEM AGAIN, anyone with an ounce of erudition (and I don’t have much, I will be first to admit) would know that this was not a real person writing a real post. It nad “acting 101” spelled all over it.

Just like reading my posts, you know that I am NOT acting, that I am for REAL. you can see it, hear it, feel it, sense it, no?

That’s why I mean by it’s obvious it’s been a troll day in Long Island, my new name for this Formosa Isla.

For some of us, they are too small. Sorry about that. :laughing:

Silly girl! They use the generator here:

ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~eclectic/toys/jive.html

Here’s Fred:

“Yeah Sandman I know what you mean about not finding big enough trousers, except in my case its trying to get something that I can shove my damned beerbelly into. In fact, one night when I was in Carnegie’s talking to this girl… she told me that she would never sleep with Sandman because he was too damned big… So I guess that makes you Black? By the way, do you have trouble buying condoms as well?”

Here’s Ebonic Fred:

“Yaih Sandman I know whut yo’ ass main about not findin’ big-ass ‘nuff trousa’s, ‘escept in mah case its tryin’ t’ git sump’n dat I kin shove mah damned beerbel-like into. In fact, one night when I wuz in Carnegie’s rappin’ t’ dis goat… she told me dat she would neva’ shut-eye wit’ de Sandman becuz he wuz too damned big-ass… So’s I guess dat makes yo’ ass Ebony? By da way, do yo’ ass have trouble stealin’ condoms as well?”

For some of us, they are too small. Sorry about that. :laughing:[/quote]

Hey Mr. Six Kids, what do you know about condoms anway? :slight_smile:

If you didn’t take the instructions on the package so literally you wouldn’t keep trying to put one over your head like this guy.

Why do you think there are only six? The local brands keep slipping off the tip! :laughing:

:shock:

Could this, perhaps, be the problem?

Bassman is right, just this once.

Does Imani write ‘black’? Does my ex write, or even speak, ‘black’? Does my current dominatrix write ‘chinese’? Answer to all three is NO THEY FUCKING DON’T. They write like educated people I’m glad to know, unlike certain other people at this site.

Oh, wait! Anyone who expresses himself with [quote]2. he doesn’t talk.write black. [/quote] is obviously only semi-literate and simply doesn’t know how educated people speak or write anyway.

In other words, it is a form of American slang.
It was also a bullsh-t scam on taxpayers made up by a schoolboard so it could get extra funding. Schools receive extra funding if they have to provide bilingual education.

That makes sense. Half the girls I meet here pull that kind of switcheroo on me, often using the “no time” excuse. The first time we meet, she gets excited and wants to make plans to see me. That’s her emotion/libido talking. But between the first and second meetup, logic and the superego take over. “What will people think, me dating a white guy? I mean, my parents will go ballistic! And my English is horrible, and so is his Chinese! How can we have a relationship if we can’t communicate?!” So when she sees me again, her passion has cooled a few hundred degrees, and some variant of the “no time” excuse comes out. Things would be so much easier if more Taiwanese women had the maturity to know what they really wanted, instead of being so wishy-washy.

Though I concur with those of you who think this is probably a troll, meeting the right women or men is a sort of universal problem, and one I’ve thought about quite a lot.

Prejudice in others is something you can’t control, so why get all worked up over it? Sure, do what you can to quash it, but don’t let it impede your own growth and happiness. When I catch people making blatantly racist statements (often happens in my beloved Taiwan), I will usually call them on it, in a face-saving way. Sometimes a little outside observation goes a long way toward self-education.

I’ve stopped worrying about the fact that some women I’m interested in aren’t going to give me a second look because I’m a foreigner.

I find that when I’m in the proper mindset for meeting women–that is, relaxed, open-minded, energetic–it is easy to meet fantastic women. When I’m in this mode, both men and women will approach me. On the other hand, when I’m not in the mood to meet women or new people, I project that attitude and nobody is much interested in me. We tend to define, and project, our own realities. If we think Taiwanese women don’t like us, for whatever reason, then that is probably true for us.

So I agree with Maoman. The problem probably lies with Sungod. I say remain open-minded, eliminate the riff-raff (e.g. women who worry about dick size without having even experienced said dick), and hold out for the quality women. They are out there.

Blueface:

Now I am in a good mood. I have had my first cup of coffee and read myself speaking in Ebonics. THIS Alien MUST see. I am still laughing.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The Ten Commandments in Ebonics

1. I be G-d. Don’ be dissing me.
  2. Don’ be makin hood ornaments outa me or nothin in my crib.
  3. Don’ be callin me for no reason - homey don’ play that.
  4. Y’all betta be in church on Sundee.
  5. Don’ dis ya mama … an if ya know who ya daddy is, don’ dis him neither.
  6. Don’ ice ya bros.
  7. Stick to ya own woman.
  8. Don’ be liftin no goods.
  9. Don’ be frontin like you all that an no snitchin on ya homies.
  10. Don’ be eyein’ ya homie’s crib, ride, or nothin.

in da house i am near staines in tienmu ghetto. it’s a well dangerous place. as yous can check, i ave somethin massiv fa yous alien.

[quote=“formosa”]Bassman: “What on earth is that supposed to mean. What, he sounds educated? What are you trying to say? I could say that you don’t write like a straight man. Just because someone doesn’t fit your stereotype it doesn’t mean that they are not what they say they are. Making an assumption about a persons ethnic origin on the basis of how someone talks or writes is extremely unfair and uncalled for.”

Points well taken. I only wrote that because I know for a fact that this guy was a troll. I wouldn’t normally such a stupid ass commenet, and sorry if it offended anyone.

What I meant was: just reading his posts, READ THEM AGAIN, anyone with an ounce of erudition (and I don’t have much, I will be first to admit) would know that this was not a real person writing a real post. It nad “acting 101” spelled all over it.

Just like reading my posts, you know that I am NOT acting, that I am for REAL. you can see it, hear it, feel it, sense it, no?

That’s why I mean by it’s obvious it’s been a troll day in Long Island, my new name for this Formosa Isla.[/quote]

Points well taken. I only scratch’d out dat becuz I know 4 some fact dat dis
guy wuz some troll. I wouldn’t normal-like such some punk-ass ass commenet, an’
sorry if it offended anyone.

Whut I maint wuz, dig dis: plum eyeballin’ wassups posts, E-Y-E-B-A-Dubba-L
T-H-E-fuckin’-M A-G-A-I-fuckin’-N, anyone wit’ some ounce o’ erudishun (down
low, an’ I duzn’t have much, I will be fust t’admit) would know dat dis wuz not
some real sucka’ scratchin’ some real post. Slap mah ‘fro! It nad "actin’ 101"
spelled all ova’ it.

Plum likes eyeballin’ mah posts, yo’ ass know dat I be N-O-fuckin’-T actin’,
dat I be 4 R-E-A-fuckin’-L. yo’ ass kin spot it, haih’ it, feel it, sense it,
no?

Dat’s y I main by it be obvious it be been some troll day in Long Island, mah
fresh name 4 dis Formosa Isla. No diggety.

Hmmmm I wonder if Alien has snow fever? After all, she is kind of flaky… :smiling_imp: :wink:

[quote=“tmwc”]Bassman is right, just this once.

Does Imani write ‘black’? Does my ex write, or even speak, ‘black’? Does my current dominatrix write ‘Chinese’? Answer to all three is NO THEY FUCKING DON’T. They write like educated people I’m glad to know, unlike certain other people at this site.

Oh, wait! Anyone who expresses himself with [quote]2. he doesn’t talk.write black. [/quote] is obviously only semi-literate and simply doesn’t know how educated people speak or write anyway.[/quote]

Yo, homes, thanx fo’ tha’ pr-izz-ops. Bling bling, y’all.

I know that black guys don’t have problems getting Taiwanese guys as I have had the “fortune” to date one who turned out to have a Taiwanese girlfriend on the side (and had the nerve to ask if we were still going out when I said he was scum for doing something like that). I think the problem if this person really exists is all in his head and no, not in that one…I mean the one above his shoulders.

And fo’ y’all’s information, I post with a Southern accent. :wink:

[quote=“ImaniOU”]
And fo’ y’all’s information, I post with a Southern accent. :wink:[/quote]

So does blueface! :laughing: