So...Greta Thunberg is being manipulated?

it’s “climate changes” (subject verb), meaning temperatures go in cycles, like an awkward sine wave.
climate apocalyptics

Yeah but we haven’t seen this kind of climate change in millions of years according to the data. And we continue to pump out CO2 at record rates. Global high temps have all been in the last five years or so.

So yeah…It’s a big deal.

1 Like

sure we have and back then there were no cars.
Zzzzzzzz…

You are looking pretty foolish now.

If you are going too poo poo others try and back it up or don’t bother.

Climate change is a big deal and it will result in dramatic changes.

2 Likes

i have.
i’m not reposting stuff from earlier.
too much starch in panties this morning?

No you claim it’s not dramatic.

It is. It’s a global dramatic story with global high temps all in the last five years.

So yeah…It’s the dramatic story of our time.

1 Like

don’t bother reading it.
might not be comfortable, or you can use excuse that zerohedge is on your personal no-fly list of sites

I picture 70s Prog Rock, lots of delay on the vocals…

Says more about you. Thin skin :grin:.

Fortunately I’ve established that climatic change is a dramatic thing. :sunglasses:

i am thin, and i have skin. you are correct

Yes you are thin skinned. Like many you like shiting on others but don’t like being shit on.

Is that an R Kelly song?

1 Like

I was reading about Mozart and his scatalogical humour yesterday. It seems it may have rubbed off (ewww).

1 Like

see, that’s the problem with climate alarmists, the final argument is just words like those above.
I respect your view and realize very little will change it. I am fine with that.
Respect opposite view to yours on this subject as well.

Wasn’t there a How to argue with a global warming “skeptic” thread somewhere?

1 Like

I respect the data.

Now if you can make a coherent argument why the world hitting record high historical temperatures is not dramatic to you then I’m willing to listen.

yep. but the reasoning behind the argument has lots of holes

respect an inanimate object, but not people.
okay, understand that’s the way you are then

What’s a climate alarmist? Aren’t you alarmed by what’s going on? I think most people are…