Soaps/acnes/tips for your bacne problems?

Does anyone here have a bacne (back acne) problem?

I’m looking for recommendations for good soaps/meds/lotions/advice that can help with this problem of mine.

Also, if you have any recs for healing your acne scars, I would love to hear it too.

1 Like

I don’t have this problem anymore but when I was younger I got bacne and a bit of acne I used to like QV/Ego products.

I still use them actually just not for acne anymore

Go see the dermatologist. It will be cheaper then buying any products. I highly recommend Dr. Tseng at Taiwan Adventist hospital. TE-PENG TSENG - Taiwan Adventist Hospital He went to school here and in Toronto and is fluent in English and up-to-date on the latest treatments. When he is not in the dermatology clinic, he’s in their med spa clinic doing either laser, hair restoration, injectables, etc.

1 Like

For myself, anything with sulphur worked well on acne. Not sure if you can find a sulphur soap or get it shipped. Just make sure you aren’t allergic to sulphur. Dries those little buggers out.

Which brand are you using now?

Short answer I don’t.
Longer story. I found a drug in Taiwan over a decade ago, a medicated sulphur cream which is sadly no longer manufactured in Taiwan. Fortunately when I returned home I got a compound pharmacy to make me the same drug from Taiwan - Sulfacetamide.
Taiwan does not have compound pharmacies as I’ve asked around at various hospitals. So a sulphur soap would be another option since I could not find sulfacetamide.

I don’t have bacne problem but whenever I have acne, I use the “30% Mandelic Acid Anti-acne gel” by Dr. Hsieh (name of brand). It works like a charm (for me anyway).

Years ago when I had bad acne, I took accutane and it cleared things up completely. If I had it to do all over again, I would’ve pushed doctors for this from the beginning. One doctor mentioned this drug when I was 17, but said he wanted to try other methods first because of the risk of liver damage with accutane. So I suffered for another year or two before finally taking the drug, which again cleared everything right up.

So my advice to you is take some oral medication together with what others are recommending. There’s probably something better than accutane by now (I’m in my 50s so this was a long time ago).

https://www.cosme.net.tw/products/48190

This one, correct?

Yes.

You can try this local brand spray [EILEEN GRACE "Give me back " 水楊酸抗痘無痕美體噴霧(180ml/瓶) ]

My gf uses it, and I haven’t seen any acne problems on her back skin