Someone to buy something on Yahoo auctions for me

Hi,

First I am not a scam.

Here’s the thing: I need to buy some poker chips and the only place I’ve found is on this Yahoo site. I will give you the cash before you buy so absolutely no risk. The reason I can’t do it myself is I still haven’t got an ARC so can’t register on the site. I’ll even throw in a small tip for your trouble.

I live in Da An, Taipei.

Thank you anyone.

PS If you would like to play in a regular poker game, fun not big stakes, get in touch.

PS I’m not Nigerian

There’s been considerable discussion about this idea in the past

forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtop … 25&t=81095

Cheers Tempo Gain.
Wow it’s a bloody minefield. OK maybe not such a good idea.
Forget it everyone.
Poker is still on though.

Dude. I’d buy some poker chips for you on Yahoo, but I don’t have a credit card. I do have a shitload of poker chips, though, if you’d like to borrow them sometime.

I haven’t seen any high quality poker chips at the stores here…

Sometimes at the mom and pop shops they sell the plastic chip coins that people use in Mahjong, would that work for you?

Or some Yahoo and Ruten sellers have an option to pay as your item arrives at your local 7-11, so no credit card required. All they need is your name, cellphone number, and the name of the 7-11 branch

[quote=“Tempo Gain”]There’s been considerable discussion about this idea in the past

forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtop … 25&t=81095[/quote]

That dude wasn’t in Taiwan. This guy is. I’ll do it, if you want.

[quote=“vinny1969”]Cheers Tempo Gain.
Wow it’s a bloody minefield. OK maybe not such a good idea.
Forget it everyone.
Poker is still on though.[/quote]

I have a nice set of poker chips that I would be happy to let you use but ya gotta invite me and jimipresley to the game :wink: