Something fun to do at three a.m

humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes1.htm

This one is actually scientific and very accurate. I’m a “Teacher” personality type. Hmmmmm. Maybe I am in the right job. :wink:

Take tests!? At 3am!? You must be teacher.

keirsey.com/personality/nfij.html
typelogic.com/infj.html

On the button

I am ISTP and thus have the “right” job as an engineer. The fact that I conducted this test during working hours proves it further. :wink:

Amazingly accurate.

[quote=“Bassman”]http://keirsey.com/personality/nfij.html
typelogic.com/infj.html

On the button[/quote]

Maybe as a teacher I switch personalities, that may be why I’m a trainer at this present moment and our foreign staff haven’t had mental breakdowns this year. Hmmm…

Hey, I am a field marshall. How did they know that…?

freddy

It tells me that I’m a “Counselor Idealist” type – which puts me in good company with Chaucer, Goethe, and Robert Burns. I’ll tak a cup o’ kindness to that! :smiley:

But I didn’t do it at 3 o’clock in the morning, so perhaps that affected its accuracy.

Good Lord!

I’m a Field Marshal too!

Pity that my prowess has yet to be realised . . .but like the iron corporal’s of history, I too will have my army one day damn it!

HG

I’m an ENTP. And so is Garfield.

[quote=“Omniloquacious”]It tells me that I’m a “Counselor Idealist” type – which puts me in good company with Chaucer, Goethe, and Robert Burns. I’ll tak a cup o’ kindness to that! :smiley:

But I didn’t do it at 3 o’clock in the morning, so perhaps that affected its accuracy.[/quote]
Me too.

How strange. I remember taking this test about two years ago and I was ENFP, Now I’m ENFJ. What’s happened?

Simple. You cheated.

hahahaahahahahaah

Here’s a realllllly good test that tells your fortune!
http://www.fhm.com/img/mailout/img/nov15/test.htm

Your Type is
ENTJ
Extroverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
11 56 44 33

ENTJ = Napoleon, Hitler. The men who rule the world or want to.

I’m an INTJ, which = Goebbels, Chou En Lai. The reluctant power behind the throne.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Really, I’m just a tired mommy with a baby on my lap who won’t sleep and I could do the test one handed via the mouse. :wink:

Same here. Maybe I should start to write poems?

I came out as an ENFP this time, although I’ve come out as an ENTP in the past. Actually I think I’m deliberately tryting to play up my ‘feeling’ part of the equation and thus ‘cheating’ a little. I’ve done so many personality tests. You know, I think these tests test more how people would like to perceive themselves than how they really are.

Brian

INTJ… :sunglasses: now that explains some things