South Africa vs NZ

So,after 5 long years SA rugby is looking good again.I wonder what is wrong with NZ.Before every big game against SA,they have stomach problems.
Maybe they worry a bit.?I sure do hope so,hahaha.
I sure hope tomorrow is going to be SA day.

We have a good team and it is going to be a hard game.I’m sure the SA forwards will do their best and take NZ down.

May the best team win!!!

SPRINGBOKKE BO!!!

:noway: :no-no: :flog: :wanker: Sorry, I am a kiwi.

Yep, they are showing good signs of resurgence, and have historically been our main rivals. SA games are always a highlight. Full respect. :bravo: Damn, wish we could see a tour of SA by the Blacks.

We are going in without God (McCaw) and Robocop and Johnno, so weakened in the forwards. However, we’re smarter and more skilled, and should win by 15 going away. :stuck_out_tongue:

Will be a good one. May the best team win. May the other one have a safe flight back home to Cape Town :wink: …or is it Sydney for the next 3N v’s the convicts?

I propose to a moderator that all the rugby threads be consolidated into one. Possible new title could be:
Rugby: All Blacks and the rest. :slight_smile:

Off topic, but anyone who likes league at least a little will be gob smacked by some of the bone crunching hits shown in this clip: :shocker:
home.iprimus.com.au/ryshad/Video0418-1204(TV9.wmv

The game is on Star Sports at 3:30 p.m., Saturday.
Gee what a pity - that’s too early in the day to be drinking. :smiling_imp:

[quote=“almas john”]The game is on Star Sports at 3:30 p.m., Saturday.
Gee what a pity - that’s too early in the day to be drinking. :smiling_imp:[/quote]

Too early on in the day… you must be mad.

I’ll have the BBQ fired up before the game, already marinated the steaks and chicken. I’ll be watching the game whilst feeding my face and drinking a few beers…

Sat TV wrote

You are a very convincing bloke. I’ve changed my mind and will be drinking.

And I think the All Blacks will win the game by about ten points.

I’ll go with the drinking,but with NZ winning by 10----THAT IS A BIG NO NO.

The Springboks are back.
:notworthy:

Writing this with 30 minutes to go, so regardless of the final score, got to admire the excellent defense and good tries by the men in green. They’re riding the off-side law…but they’re bloody big and tough tacklers.

If the AB’s lose this one, then that’s ok. See what happens…

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

last minute try, you beauty!

Well played the boks :bravo: Better luck at home.

Quick analysis: Henry-good substitutions, Marshall was awful tonight, Kelleher was good around the ruck. SamT gave good go-forward, instead of the static play we’d been seeing from first receivers all night. SA too offside, should have been penalised more. AB backline is a little too flat for Spencer, he’s cramped. AB’s still should be more patient-the final score was a culmination of 15 phases of play, we should have seen much more of that all night.

SA analysis? Well, leave that to Rassie. They were good, but had little ball or possession. Hard men. Good to watch. Some dropped ball costing them momentum or chances. They’re still on the upswing, and this is the first real hard game they’ve played this year. They’ll learn to finish it off. Watch out Aussies!

Fucking Aussie ref.Come on.Why are the Aussie refs fucking screwing SA every time.

WE ALL KNOW SA WON THE GAME.

BASTARD.

I HATE AUSSIE REFS.

WELL DONE SA

Im sorry about the bad language.I’m sick and tired of this shit.Everyone can see that the refs are screwing SA.How can you play a whole game without one penalty in kicking range.If they are so bad,why did they score 3 tries.I don’t know what’s happening,but something’s wrong.SA is screwed by Aussie refs and that is a fact.

Why a neutral ref last week,but an Aussie this week.I’m so fucking angry.Fuck all Aussie refs.

Fucking idiots.Then they want to know why the SA public ran on the field and tackled the ref.I hope it happens again when MR COLE(idiot)works in SA.

And another thing.What is this add break thing on Star Sports.A fucking minute before full time.Add break.Can you believe it.Maybe I must just calm down,but if you didnt see the ref cheating today,you must be a NZ supporter.

You think the ref dicked you guys? We got done and done hard on a couple of occasions too. Aussies have no interest in letting either of our teams win.

Personally, I don’t think the ABs deserved the win. They were sloppy with their passing - as usual this season - and the Boks had brilliant defense. That said, good on the ABs for the win! 6 years still unbeaten on that field, apparently.

let it out, it must be frustrating to lose. The faces of the SA bench showed total shock at the last minute score. :frowning:

I didn’t get that ad break, thank goodness. That must have been an overzealous TW TV station popping a quick ad in with no understanding of the game. Must play those cheesy ads. :fume:

About the ref. Well, he’s an Aussie. Says it all, doesn’t it. Most kiwis were amazed at how he let half the SA team camp permanently offfside without yellow carding them. :astonished:

Rassie, if the ref was out to get SA, how is it they were WINNING until literally the last minute? Hmm?

TETSUO===It’s always the same thing,over and over and over.SA led the whole way,but NZ was in there the whole time.If SA got penalties,it was not in kicking range.They must get penalties,otherwise the stats at the end looks bad,so what other idea than to get penalties in your own half.
How can NZ play for 80 minutes without making one mistake in SA half,thats in kicking range.
I feel very sad that we lost the game and please don’t tell me I’m a bad loser,because I’m not.but I just don’t get it.

May SA kick some ass next weekend.
Once again I want to apologize for my bad language,I’m just so angry because we got screwed again.
Enjoy!!!

:smiley: Great isn’t it. I’m not sure why. Choose one (or more) below.

1. AB’s had 70+ % possession and territory.
  2. SA didn’t hold it’s ball long enough to really put pressure on us-apart from scoring some quick great strange tries (Marshall caught napping on a couple). SA threw the ball away a few times.
  3. NZ tends to play quite clean rugby against SA, because it’s just hard and tough. You guys were rushing up ‘almost’ offside to the line, but apart from a little niggle, it was a relatively clean game.
  4. Our forwards are playing decent, so they controlled the ball ‘well’.
  5. Ultimately, the game was ours to lose, and we tried hard. We played a flat backline the whole game, when we should have deepened the formation or put a few small chips over the bok backs. We gave two easy tries. We were lucky to scrape the try. SA defended well, finished well, but didn’t control much of the game.
  6. The ref was feeling guilty for not punishing half the SA team with a group yellow card, so decided to ignore any NZ infringements.
  7. Lucy gave us food poisoning and we were too weak to bother cheating. :fume:
  8. The ref is married to a kiwi sheila. :loco:

Damn, but SA look good. Chicken Burger will be one of the top three flankers in the world soon. I worry about our match in J’berg in a few weeks. (Where’s the ref from? Hope he’s an Aussie :wink: ). However, I still feel they’ll need a couple of years to hit full steam. Patience, Rassie. Looks like a good World Cup 2007 for both our teams.

EEZZEE===I have to go with number 8.

I thought the ref made a few marginal decisions, but we (SA) missed a few tries. If we’d bagged those we’d have won. There’s no point in moaning about the ref. We lost. And that’s that, no matter how tragic.

Still, I think we’ll beat the Aussies next week, and then beat them both at home to win the Tri-Nations.

:smiley: Great isn’t it. I’m not sure why. Choose one (or more) below.

1. AB’s had 70+ % possession and territory.
  2. SA didn’t hold it’s ball long enough to really put pressure on us-apart from scoring some quick great strange tries (Marshall caught napping on a couple). SA threw the ball away a few times.
  3. NZ tends to play quite clean rugby against SA, because it’s just hard and tough. You guys were rushing up ‘almost’ offside to the line, but apart from a little niggle, it was a relatively clean game.
  4. Our forwards are playing decent, so they controlled the ball ‘well’.
  5. Ultimately, the game was ours to lose, and we tried hard. We played a flat backline the whole game, when we should have deepened the formation or put a few small chips over the bok backs. We gave two easy tries. We were lucky to scrape the try. SA defended well, finished well, but didn’t control much of the game.
  6. The ref was feeling guilty for not punishing half the SA team with a group yellow card, so decided to ignore any NZ infringements.
  7. Lucy gave us food poisoning and we were too weak to bother cheating. :fume:
  8. The ref is married to a kiwi sheila. :loco:

Damn, but SA look good. Chicken Burger will be one of the top three flankers in the world soon. I worry about our match in J’berg in a few weeks. (Where’s the ref from? Hope he’s an Aussie :wink: ). However, I still feel they’ll need a couple of years to hit full steam. Patience, Rassie. Looks like a good World Cup 2007 for both our teams.[/quote]

E, SA is playing a more “professional” game. We’ve learned well from NZ. You seem to be forgetting this.