Speaking of toxic femininity

Lesbian activists block Pride in London march to protest against trans women
One of the activists shouted: ‘A man who says he’s a lesbian is a rapist’

“When I use a word,” Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, “it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less.” “The question is,” said Alice, “whether you can make words mean so many different things."

But I thought it was an inclusive movement… 8(

The lesbians don’t want the member inside…

1 Like

That sounds homophobic…

I’M CONFUSED

Confused to the point of not knowing what sex / gender you are?

Would I be considered a bigot for assuming my own gender, ignoring the fact that my assumption may have been influenced by the white Euro centric patriarchy?

1 Like

Can I get that as a bumper sticker?

1 Like

I’d say that’s a moral obligation.

You are oversimplifying it.

Those are some low hanging boobs. And thats all i observed from this story.

Identity politics contains the seeds of its own self-destruction.

why did you have to point that out -___- cannot unsee

I have sometimes discussed with feminists and attacked them using their twisted arguments against them (basically showing them how their arguments are in one or another way sexists against women). And more often than not they accepted the critics.

It’s total ridiculousness.

I focused more on her unattractive tummy and waist. And that haircut.

That is kinda funny though. Why do they imagine that the general public has any interest in an issue that affects 0.001% of the population (ie, lesbians who hate trans people)? “Inflated sense of self-importance” doesn’t seem to cover it.

That applies to most of the feminist claims.

Now, I support fair claims even if they affect really small portions of the population. Problem is… that most of them are stupid and even unfair with other people, and they are trying to impose them.

First they came for the lesbians who hate trans people, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a lesbian who hates trans people.

Then they came for the homosexual muslisms, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a homosexual muslim.

Then they came for the disabled pedophiles, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a disabled pedophile.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

THIS IS LITERALLY THE ARGUMENT I SOMETIMES READ ON SOCIAL MEDIA. IT’S LIQUID CANCER.

6 Likes

Then they came for me - and I gave them hell.

1 Like

There’s lots of derp about how the X-Men franchise is a metaphor for LGBT. I’ve known some LGBT types. None of them have superpowers.

They’ve mostly had a hard time of life, because of their own internal contradictions. People not understanding them surely makes it worse. But how they process all this makes it worse still.

I don’t have the answers. But they really ought to try a different strategy.

(Everyone has internal contradictions, but some much more than others. When you’re not sure if you’re a boy or a girl, that’s as confused as it gets… short of furries.)