Sports Bar crowd (impromptu Happy Hour replacement place)

Hee hee…that’s what THEY thought…actually it was delicious, if you got in line early enough! :laughing:

Okay…anyone bold enough to set a date for the Forumosa Unofficial Daylight Lunch at Carnegies??

There are old forumosans and there are bold forumosans, but there are no old, bold forumosans - except for me.

Sunday 20 June, the day before midsummer’s. 1pm, at Carnage’s. Absolutely no reason for setting that date, except that a date needs to be set. Doesn’t clash with Wimbledon, does it?

I’ll PM Bohemian Bob, the pretend manager, so he knows.

Oh my. You’re going to have to apologize again, aren’t you. . . . :wink:

Is this event going to happen, or no?

Could you consider Saturday instead? Sundays are church/music/family days…I think a lot of folks might have conflicts…I know I do, we play Beethoven trios in Xindian every Sunday like clockwork (very tolerant neighbors, I must say)…

Well, you need to loosen up a bit then. Feeeel the music. :wink:
Seriously though, do you ever do it in public? I’d like to hear some of that sometime.

[quote]like clockwork[/quote] Orange?

You just don’t miss a trick, do you? :laughing: :laughing:

So it’s Saturday is it? Am I working Saturday? I’ll assume not.

Saturday then?

Count me in!

Monday night I went for a quiet drink with a friend, who proceeded to lecture me about the importance of a loving relationship, commitment, maturity etc.

After about six hours of this he staggered off home, pausing only to buy another beer - which he then poured all over the floor when he passed out in his lounge. He was woken by a screaming beloved. They broke up and he has now left Taiwan in search of a beach.

I will not be attending the Saturday at Cap’n Bob’s because:

1 - beer is obviously bad, and makes you do bad things
2 - people obviously don’t know what they’re talking about, so why go out of my way to listen to them?
3 - I have to teach the bastard’s classse for him

Enjoy yourselves.