šŸƒ šŸƒā€ā™€ļø Sports | Trans Athletes

Pointing out errors and pointlessness in negative sweeping generalizations on behavior based on a sexual organ

There ya go.

Actuallyā€¦

Iā€™m going to sound like a douchebag for seemingly contradicting myself here.

Among the most ā€œdifficultā€ (I say that in quotes) people Iā€™ve met, statistically speaking have turned out to be women (sorry ladies). If Iā€™m recalling memories, Iā€™ve statistically found the women Iā€™ve met in my life harder to please than the men.

But I donā€™t hand wave that away ask, ā€œoh, a bunch of asshole women.ā€ Thatā€™s just my luck of the draw, because certainly Iā€™ve met plenty of kind womenā€”way more than Iā€™ve met the bad ones.

Again, at the risk of being a bigger motherhumpinā€™ doucheā€¦

Among my closest friends and colleagues, the ratio here tilts overwhelmingly male. Maybe for obvious reasons. But statistically speaking among the most agreeable people in my life, now that I think about it, have been male. Thatā€™s not to say I donā€™t have a few lady friends who are incredible people. But all my friends, sprinkled with a couple of female presence but for sure mostly and largely male, are all chill AF. No confrontation, just chill vibes.

Yeah. Like I said Iā€™ve never had issues bringing shit up with my male colleagues or friends. Weā€™re all straight shooters. With female friends on the other hand (damn, really hate to be a dick ā€” sorry ladies), it now seems like I would hesitateā€¦ or just brush away. When I was a kid (weā€™re talking kindergarten to like 6th grade), I was always low key nervous talking or playing with girl classmates. Among the entire class those particular girls just seemed so much smarter than me lol. Like they got more important shit to do than climb trees and catch bugs with me. Meanwhile me and my bros sit around playing exploding juice box land mines. It was dumb.

But I am also smart enough to recognize and acknowledge that it was a small ass sample size and my experience is not the Godā€™s Gospel on all human behavior.