šŸƒ šŸƒā€ā™€ļø Sports | Trans Athletes

Wait until China sees what you can get away with. It wonā€™t be athletes who couldnā€™t make it when they were competing against men. It will be athletes that would be first choice for virtually every other country in the world.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know. Does China love cheating more than they hate the LGBT+ community? Probably, but that will be interestingā€¦

Iā€™m not saying that China supports the lgb community, but they donā€™t seem to really hate or oppose it. They could if they wanted as we know. Gay people donā€™t seem to be targeted there.

Two plus two equals four, three plus one also equals four. Just because we are equal, does not mean we are the same.

Yay men! Itā€™s about time we got some attention.

Would like to see you attempt the balance beam. I wouldnā€™t dare do that in a million years. Comedy may turn into reality.

1 Like

I thought they banned or censored programs and films that showed same-sex couples in a positive light?

Iā€™m not sure. Was it recent? When I was in China, gay people were open about it. But that was many years ago.

I think Xi has turned back the clock on a lot of the progress people were making in terms of their attitudes and worldliness.

Why did Lia Thomas refuse to provide a urine sample after the race?

She couldnā€™t get her dick in the test tube.

I donā€™t think so, the Chinese are not exactly trail blazers for human rights at the same time they donā€™t have some really hostile attitude to the LGBT community, they just donā€™t want to promote it on TV. But everyday people really donā€™t give a shit.

The pushback recently is because they have observed the West and have seen these groups demand to shape society in all sorts of ways that the State apparatus thinks is in their purview and they better not give it up under the guise of social justice warrior kind of stuff.

1 Like

I think itā€™s also that china believes that feminizing men or at least demonizing masculinity is not a good for society in the long run. It seems to be less about being gay than that from what Iā€™ve seen.

1 Like

And their population is on the decline. Last thing they want is RuPaulā€™s Drag Race - Beijing to get green lighted.

2 Likes

Actually, her name should have been Rolanda in the first place. In spite of the song, only female reindeer still have their antlers on Christmas.

I like her idea of allowing transwomen to compete, but not recognise their results. Especially considering scholarships could be involved.

If they were only interested in competing, they would just race the boys. They want to win.

3 Likes

462 to #1 :roll_eyes:

Good for the women standing up to this nonsense in sports.

4 Likes
2 Likes

She won as far as Iā€™m concerned as she is an actual woman.

5 Likes