Spousal visa

hi, i know this question has been asked so many times but im not 100% clear on what to do. my husband is going to taiwan 2 months before me. as i do not have a degree i will have to get on his arc. what documents do i need and how do i go about this in taiwan. do i need to have the marraige certificate endorsed in south africa and do i need my husbands passport for that?