Spring is in the air

Is it only me?

Every woman on a bright beautiful day like today attracts my attention.

I’m like off the wall I cannot see anything except females.

You know I just want to go get a snack or walk on the street but there’s only one thing I can only see one thing.

You are all beautiful.

Yeah I know it’s a guy thing but okay

3 Likes

No. I also need neutering at the moment.

4 Likes

how many BOGO Coronas have you had at that Mexican restaurant?

3 Likes

No, by the sounds of your other threads some other people feel the same about you :smiley:

1 Like

Just read an important news article online
Wonder if news is on FYP? About how dicks hsve been growing larger and apparently sperm counts are down 50pct

So this sounds like a good thing right ?
You can bang more and less chance of getting her pregnant

But apparently this is due to some increased chemical pollutants so that’s not good

This was contradicted by another study that says just the opposite apparemtly dicks have been shrinking due to chemicals but yes sperm count is down

This is the illumination decreasing the world population apparently

That and the fact girls would rather have dog and cat babies now

Oh and I’m told preschool is now 3000usd a month and private elementary school is now 5000 usd per month in the Bay Area

Who the fcuk can afford kids?

Only the illumination

1 Like

Girls can dig on beautiful girls, too. From what I understand some are very serious about it. I, for one, can’t blame them :smiley:

1 Like

You bet I work with two Lessies and one is a tomboy while the other is sexy feminine fine

Sounds, hot?

She says she’s bi so that means two for one ?

Glad it isn’t just me. Its pretty hot today. Today I finally saw the counter to the shirtless male jogger that Taiwan has too many of. A young women jogging in hiked up shorts and a BRA. Stunning.

1 Like

I love the Spring weather. The short shorts and halter tops and mini skirts.

I always get strange looks when I wear mine though.

Meanwhile, in Kaohsiung…

It’s 26 degrees today, like every other day between November and March, yet everyone is wearing puffy coats.

3 Likes