Sri Sathya Sai

I have noticed small fine print ads in the CHINA POST second to last page every day recently from this Sri Sathya Sai Org of Taiwan, the ad says, …religious group from India, I think. Do they operate here now? and what is their schtick? Is there a guru and a book to buy? Is this guru with huge frizzy hair do? Is he still alive or dead? Like Falun Gong?

It seems like maybe a new cult has been born…

The Afro’d reinacarnating man (or is it demigod?) Sai Baba, apparently.

http://www.sathyasai.org/

Nothing new about it, Sai Baba maintains a healthy following both among Indians and overseas.

HG

So that’s what he looked like in 1968? Is he alive now? I have seen that photo of weird UFO TV shows here in Taipei recently, is he popular in Taiwan among the rich and zany?

The advert says their office is on Chung Cheng Road, section 2. Always gives a nice quote from Mr. Sri in bold type and then info about meetings. Soft sell.

More cults here:

mv.lycaeum.org/co/_cult_items.html

Make your own!

That cult where God is a pimp and thus the gals have to … um … But they call themselves “the family”. :s Damned, even my Bigbosomed-Freya-Wicca religion is good old mainstream compared to that

Entertaining, lists of people who claim(ed) to be Jesus:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pe … sus_Christ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pe … o_be_Jesus

[quote=“bob_honest”]More cults here:

mv.lycaeum.org/co/_cult_items.html

Make your own!

That cult where God is a pimp and thus the gals have to … um … But they call themselves “the family”. :s Damned, even my Bigbosomed-Freya-Wicca religion is good old mainstream compared to that

Entertaining, lists of people who claim(ed) to be Jesus:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pe … sus_Christ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pe … o_be_Jesus[/quote]

And then they got to the Pearly Gates and Jesus said, “No, you’re not. Please get back into the elevator and and press “B” for basement.”

What about this Hitchhiker’s guide to the galaxy religion, where God had a cold and sneezed out the universe?

I have read those days some scientiest worry we may bring earth bacterias and viruses to Mars and elsewhere, because a NASA technician may have a cold …

I just imagine… a few billion years ago or so … somewhere a planet in an older part of the galaxy. They launch a space probe and then … sneeze … the slime jumps out of his 3 nose tentacles and sticks on the probe.

A few million years later it crashes into a star system where the 3rd planet has a single moon…

Damned, this could be how it has happened! The person discovering DNA thought it could come from outer space because it is so similar everywhere on the planet.

WAIT, can I become a Guru with this?

BobOsho