St. Paddy's Day

[quote]It was three sentences with the last one being somewhat longer than the first two combined.

Thanks for the offer of English lessons but I can usually begin my sentences with a capital letter.
Cheers,

Bob[/quote]

What a nice change that must be. You usually begin your sentences with an expensive lawyer, followed by the cell door slamming behind you.

What is this Honorary No. 3 stuff. I demand to be No. 1 or I will come over and “bounce” every night this week.

[quote=“fred smith”]
What a nice change that must be. You usually begin your sentences with an expensive lawyer, followed by the cell door slamming behind you.

What is this Honorary No. 3 stuff. I demand to be No. 1 or I will come over and “bounce” every night this week.[/quote]

Slamming of cell doors usually means that the lawyer was too cheap. OK. You can have the honourary No.1 spot. I have seen you bounce and it is scary.

Bob

Can I have a ranking? I can’t bounce but I can roll.

My girlfriend used to say that.

Bob, lunch for 3 at 11:30 on Monday and warn your staff I’ll be doing my best to get myself back up the ranking. You still owe me that steak and kidney pie, plus my unfeasibly large Bacardi & Coke for correctly observing that the sun doesn’t shine at night. You can give them to me another time as we’ll be on someone else’s tab this go around.

As I don’t know who you are, it is a bit difficult. Loretta and Fred Smith have track records; the latter even volounteering his services a year ago in a vain effort to redeem himself. He failed naturally and continued his inexorable rise up the worst customer rankings. Loretta, though having slipped slightly of late, is fairly consistently bad.

These rankings are not easily attained, Gumper so you will have to make a sterling effort at being a pretty awful customer to merit consideration.

Loretta, your reservation in the cordoned off area away from the decent people has been made. We look forward to dealing with you in the manner to which you are accustomed.

Bob

As I don’t know who you are, it is a bit difficult. Loretta and Fred Smith have track records; the latter even volounteering his services a year ago in a vain effort to redeem himself. He failed naturally and continued his inexorable rise up the worst customer rankings. Loretta, though having slipped slightly of late, is fairly consistently bad.

These rankings are not easily attained, Gumper so you will have to make a sterling effort at being a pretty awful customer to merit consideration.

Bob[/quote]

Ergo, I am a terrible customer. I have not even had the good manners to introduce myself.

Actually, shouldn’t that be I have not even had the good manners to introduce myself ERGO I am a terrible customer?

But I like the way you think hahaha

Dear Forumosans,

Well, A [color=green]Happy St. Patrick’s Day [/color]to you all.

Briefly, today we have the following on offer:

[b]- 8-10 p.m. FREE Murphy’s Irish Stout

• FREE Bailey’s Irish Cream for the Ladies all night
  • Guinness @ NT$ 150 per pint all day and all night
  • Jameson’s Whiskey @ NT$50 a pop until sunrise
  • Limited quantity of KILKENNY on draught @ NT$150 per pint
  • Lunch Specials from NT$220
  • Irish Stew @ NT$350 available tonight
  • An opportunity to express yourself through dance. On the bar.
  • HAPPY HOUR PRICES ON EVERYTHING ELSE UNTIL CLOSE[/b]

Cheers!

Bob

[color=green]Happy St Patrick’s Day!!
Well it’s finally arrived and just to remind you of what’s happening here’s a reminder…

$150 pints all day and night. Guinness, Kilkenny, C’berg, Heineken.
$100 bottles of beer
$100 Jameson shots
$250 Irish Stew
HAPPY HOUR PRICES ALL DAY UNTIL CLOSE

Freebies, dance, hooley …and atmosphere galore.!!

**Live Irish, Folk, Bluegrass and Rock music from 7:30 pm until…3-4am[/color]

WOW!!! These prices are the same prices you can buy beers for pretty much anywhere outside of Taiwan!! :slight_smile:

Bob!!! NT$50 for a shot of whiskey Jamieson’s no less?

And tell me more about this Irish stew…I am wearing green today and by the end of the night, I hope that my face is the color to match.

[quote=“fred smith”]Bob!!! NT$50 for a shot of whiskey Jamieson’s no less?

And tell me more about this Irish stew…I am wearing green today and by the end of the night, I hope that my face is the color to match.[/quote]

Fido,

Well the stew is “Irish” and it’s a “stew”. It comes with a full set of utensils and a plate, napkin and smiley service.

{edited}

O’bb

sdflkjwoeifne kdfjiwejlsd ffwef8928**

fdksfwei stew sdfiwe888o2n 9898 (*(U stew (*U(D 98u798d 982lsdkj

DIFjsld LEFIJWEOI DIJEkjoiwe 2983fj lkdfj23488(* “smiley” sdjfiwew @@#R@#!!!

IDFJsidfwej jweif eij not a bad idea ks8d 8w9efj*(( (8dfu

GOOD!!!

not so good.

Another bar? What? Here in Taipei? I have to see this? I thought that Carnegie’s was the one and only?

dfjsdilfj w8e928j 298juf3829 ewijfoei f****ers!!!

[quote]
It was all rather silly.[/quote]

dfjw38 298jef wiejf

Good for you…

do it anyway

If you buy me another bottle of Krug, what’s a few bottles of beer among friends?

That would be about the only way I could get down there.

Oh do you want me to bring Loretta? Alleycat? or some of those other swine that hang out regularly in that den of sin and iniquity that I shall raise my fist against whilst quoting from the Good Book.

O’FY

sdflkjwoeifne kdfjiwejlsd ffwef8928**

fdksfwei stew sdfiwe888o2n 9898 (*(U stew (*U(D 98u798d 982lsdkj

DIFjsld LEFIJWEOI DIJEkjoiwe 2983fj lkdfj23488(* “smiley” sdjfiwew @@#R@#!!!

IDFJsidfwej jweif eij not a bad idea ks8d 8w9efj*(( (8dfu

GOOD!!!

not so good.

Another bar? What? Here in Taipei? I have to see this? I thought that Carnegie’s was the one and only?

dfjsdilfj w8e928j 298juf3829 ewijfoei f****ers!!!

[quote]
It was all rather silly.[/quote]

dfjw38 298jef wiejf

Good for you…

do it anyway

If you buy me another bottle of Krug, what’s a few bottles of beer among friends?

That would be about the only way I could get down there.

Oh do you want me to bring Loretta? Alleycat? or some of those other swine that hang out regularly in that den of sin and iniquity that I shall raise my fist against whilst quoting from the Good Book.

O’FY[/quote]

O’ :laughing:

Sorry for not posting (again) what we are doing tonight but we are fully booked anyway. :smiley: See you all on Easter Sunday!