5-Carmen Diaz
4-Ashlee Simpson
3-Star Jones (The View)
2-Anna Nicole Smith
and the in the #1 spot is…

[color=darkred]

Britney Spears and Paris Hilton
[/color]

Who would you add to this list? (add anyone from around the world, this is fair game. :slight_smile: )

together…annoying?

Britney so looks like she’ll be fat and wrinkly by the time she’s 30.

They’re not specific people, but I’ve got two additions for the list:

Democrats and Republicans.

Mariah Carey
Delta Goodrem (aussie pop star)
Mischa Barton (girl on OC who can’t act)

I can’t seem to think of any male celebrities

I’m so out of touch with Western media hype these days I only know who about five of those people are and their claim to fame.

What? Ashlee made it, but Jessica didn’t? I guess it goes to show…no one, and I mean no one, likes to see a hoedown (on her luck…bwah ha ha ha :smiling_imp: ).

My irony sensors are bust, I hope you are joking.

In what way are Britney and Paris annoying? The list must have been compiled by women. (Tom ducks for cover.) Personally I’d love to spend the rest of my life with two such seemingliy ‘annoying’ people.

Whoever wrote that list hasn’t met my local doctor. He prescribes medicines which have zero effect on curing my ailments. Annoying!

Hmm… I don’t think I can improve on your words, so let me respond with this:

:laughing:

Actually, even though I’d take a pass on the option of spending much time with either one of them (A day or so maybe. After all, they do have unusual lives, and I reckon I can learn a little something from just about anyone) I still wouldn’t quite put them in the same category. From my limited exposure, Paris is far far more annoying.

-H

[quote]From my limited exposure, Paris is far far more annoying.
[/quote]
Did you see ‘the video’ ?
She didnt annoy me in the slightest.
The camera and lighting men did though… :laughing: