Starbucks!

There’s about a hundred different KitKats depending on what region you’re in.

1 Like

Mac Donald’s coffee is very underrated. Cheap, tasty and has a kick. What more can a man want.

3 Likes

why aren’t the pictures working?

I’m gonna try this (choux cream frappucino) soon.

1 Like

I just considered what a horrible job it’d be to be a Starbucks barista in Japan during this promotion. Having to learn how to make 47 new types of Frappuccinos…. Jeez.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say it’s on par with the independent coffee houses, but it’s much better than it has any right to be. :+1:

1 Like

It’s one per prefecture so no one needs to learn how to make 47 different frappucinos.

The workers there (in Japan, not here in Taiwan) are stunningly attentive and into their work. It’s amazing to see.

Guy

2 Likes

Pineapple coffee?! :eek:

I don’t drink coffee so :man_shrugging:

It’s actually very funny. Starbucks opened their first shop in Italy super late in 2018.

Frappucino is good.

1 Like

They taste good because they’re loaded with sugar, but the calorie count on some of those exceed Big Mac meals. I have one or two a month though when I’m in the mood to drink a cup of iced sugar.

Well yes but it’s hard to resist. Besides there are always new flavours to try out.

2 Likes

You try Neapolitan yet?

Do Italians actually grow coffee beans?

Coffee? Yum

I haven’t but I will soon. I did try the puff pastry one in June. That was not bad.

1 Like

Is Starbucks removed from UberEats for anyone else?

I just tried searching on UberEats, and Starbucks doesn’t come up, but I’ve never tried that before so I don’t know if anything’s changed.

It’s still on Food Panda, so I bet the greedy jerks signed an exclusive deal with them. Oh man, I hate ordering on Food Panda… :grimacing:

I think this article talks about it. As far as I can figure with Google Translate, it basically says “Huh, Starbucks is gone from UberEats. Is that because there’s an exclusive deal?”

There’s also a buy two, get one free deal with FoodPanda today and tomorrow (if you want three cups of coffee), so … enjoy?

https://tw.appledaily.com/life/20220201/FX26T4V5HRAZHNRRPG6LRJXJ3U/