Starsports drving me insane

5 Addbreaks during the rugby game between SA and NZ yesterday(Taoyuan city).Can you believe this shit. :fume:
If they show Pool on Star,they can go for hours without an add.
I know they don’t know anything about the game,but we are all paying the same money. :noway:
I mailed them about 5 times before,but no replies.Maybe there is no one that can read English. :help:
Is there anyway to stop this?
During Formula one races,there are more than 5 addbreaks as well.

What is wrong with these people?(Stupid question I know)

Get my free satellite tv and watch star sports rugby games without the ads then

Believe me, I want that satellite so bad,but 20 000 is a bit much for me to put down at the moment.

why don’t you head up to Taipei, I believe that the Tavern is a good place with decent Aussie meat pies. Not sure about the service these days…update, Tetsuo???

Why don’t you ask some othe rugby fans to find a place to watch it. Pleanty of places in Taipei you can go and watch it live without the ads.

I know I’m full of shit,but for me to go to the Tavern is costing me between 2000nt and 3000nt a night.Thanks to the shitty exchange rate,I try to save as much as possible these days.
I was thinking of trying to get a few people together and install the stellite at my home,but that means I will have people around 24 hours a day and can’t do anything about it.

[quote=“rassie”]5 Addbreaks during the rugby game between SA and NZ yesterday(Taoyuan city).Can you believe this shit. :fume:
If they show Pool on Star,they can go for hours without an add.
I know they don’t know anything about the game,but we are all paying the same money. :noway:
I mailed them about 5 times before,but no replies.Maybe there is no one that can read English. :help:
Is there anyway to stop this?
During Formula one races,there are more than 5 addbreaks as well.

What is wrong with these people?(Stupid question I know)[/quote]

Were the ad breaks during the game? I watched it on Star Sports in Taipei and there were no ad breaks during play.

Yep, time for Rassie to move to Taipei. I concur-no ad breaks during play-and what’s more, I got to listen to the extremely balanced :wink: NZ commentary of Grant Nisbet, Murray Mexted, and Ian Smith. Otherwise, splash out with Mr Satellite TV before the Olympics-so you can watch the Aussies win many golds :notworthy: .

I’m pissed off that All Blacks v’s Frogs won’t be played on STAR sports
Go Aussies! (Why? Look at this article…)
“All Blacks trading on nothing but worn-out myths”
By Simon Barnes, Chief Sports Writer …Chief English Tw@t
timesonline.co.uk/article/0, … 11,00.html

Oh come on, no one gives a shit about the French, they suck anyway. The Aussie/England game was always going to be more spectacular.

bugger triple post please delete thanks very much

bugger triple post please delete thanks muchly

granted the French are poos, but I still like to watch the Blacks (I hope you’re not saying you’d rather watch the lily white musclemen or wannabe convicts. Traitorous behaviour…)

At least there’s this link to listen in to the game: click on GOD
…at 4am

tvnz.co.nz/view/sport_index_ … ndex_group

EDIT:
-watched the highlights of the Eng/Aus game, good match, close and good play from both teams, well done Aussies. So much for Fortress Twickenham-hah!

-AB’s gave France a hiding-excellent play from the whole team :bravo: , now if we can just peak at the RWC :loco: