One of my (kiddy) students has caught condylomata, a nasty venereal disease which causes cauliflower - like warts on his hands and, erm, other places.
He somehow passed it to another student as well.
I’ve done some homework and it says some strains of this can be passed by touching other people with the disease and then rubbing your eyes or putting your fingers in your mouth or touching your wotsits when spending a penny.
I’m slightly worried, for obvious reasons, and am thinking about staying away from the school.
The boss hasn’t informed the parents and when I found out earlier today, I refrained from touching door handles, students and staff and then I went home and took a shower in the strongest detergent I could find.
Surely the school should be erm…I can’t think of the word right now…be sprayed down with a chemical to kill any offending bacteria?
Am I right to be worried?
Stay away from me,