Stevia? Splenda, at least?

Really hoping to find some Stevia here, ideally without added secondary sweeteners like sucralose, etc.

Splenda is a far second, but may have to do…

I have a phobia of ordering online (fakeoreceiveophobia I think is the DSM-V term), but would be willing to try.

C’est possible?

I don’t know where to buy it, outside of iHerb…But…this is the Chinese name if you need to ask for it at the store

甜菊糖Tiánjú táng.

1 Like

City Super
Organic stores

They sell stevia plants at the Jianguo flower market.

2 Likes

I saw the stevia plants and tasted an herbal prepared with it at one vendor. Not bad.

I’m gonna share my secret with you:

Jardin Forestier

1 Like

Cannot find Stevia or any artificial sweeteners.

Been to 2 City Super including one in Sogo, 1 Jason’s, 1 Carrefour.

Are artificial sweeteners on a controlled drug list and only available at certain stores or something? :skull_and_crossbones: :tooth: :lollipop:

It’s like looking for and failing to find suntan lotion to get darker.

You can buy the plant at the Jianguo Flower Market. I bought a small one last weekend actually, at the 3 for NT$100 herb shop. I think I’ve seen bigger ones at the two-ish regular herb shops as well.

(My previous one committed suicide before I could really use it.)

Every online platform sells it. Break your phobia.

Some time ago you could find artificial sweeteners at Costco, the PX stores, and wellcome. Have not seen any available for a long time. Was having them shipped from over seas but because of my weight loss started using real sugar. I mostly go without anything these days. I can’t drink coffee without some sweetener but I’ve learned to drink tea without.

I have the plant growing on the balcony. Candyleaf.