Stray puppy found in park (taipei)

This puppy needs a home NOW!! Found him roaming in the park. My landlord has a no pet policy, so I cannot care for this puppy. Please help!! He desperately needs a forever home.

Would love to adopt him, but I can’t.

What a beautiful tugou specimen. He’ll be a looker when he grows up. Very smart, clear eyes there. A winner and certainly lucky to have been picked up. Location of park/doggie? To give ideas, one more pet and I am out on my fanny, too.

Thanks for the replies! The dog was found in YongHe (永和) park when we were doing a photoshoot. He was extremely bony/skinny/scared when we found him. He’s currently in Xinyi district. We have taken him into our company’s warehouse…without the knowledge of our boss… The boss is out of the country for 2 weeks. So we’re hoping to find a home for this puppy before the boss comes back.

Take it to a vet, have it de-flead, inoculated, spayed or neutered … it will be easier to have it adopted and it buys you some time.

Already took the puppy to the vet. He said the puppy looks to be about 7 weeks old. He was de-flead during the visit, but the vet said he’s too young to have anything else done to him.

Thanks for helping that beautiful animal!
So often they just need somebody to buy them a little time before the right home is found.
Have you considered listing him on an overseas adoption website? I’ve sent several dogs to America (when appropriate homes could not be found in Taiwan) and the procedures are surprisingly simple, more so when the animal is under six months old.

Best of luck!

Thanks!! Do you have any recommendations of overseas adoption organizations/websites?