Student experience in MCUT

Its been a while since my last post, and i’m back.

After few bad life decisions, I went to my local university in my country, I really wish so I can comeback to Taiwan again, and i got another chance later. So my university here got this program where i can went back to taiwan, specifically MCUT university.

Now, i went to google the univ real quick and got this statement
"Students at MCUT must get up at 6:30 AM every morning to jog and study in their dorm rooms from 8:00 to 10:00 PM every night. It is no wonder that in a recent Internet survey MCUT was selected as the ‘most exhausting school’ among all universities and colleges in Taiwan. "

Welp, i hate that statement, but anyway, the wikipage said that it is for undergraduate student. and im there not as undergraduate student later, but Postgraduate student.

So if there anyone that from MCUT that maybe can tell me some of your experience and life studying there? cause i got a TON of question, before i make another bad decision again in my life, thanks

Oh yeah, for you who wondering why i dont just ask my university directly, sometimes i just think that if i ask them directly they will just told me the good things,

Rice curry what country are you from?

im from indonesia

1 Like