Student looking for Roadbike

Hey guys am a student here from California and I love to cycle I have a 700cc roadbike back home and in desperate need of a roadbike here.
I would like something used and cheap. I have been looking but no luck. I am a student so am on a budjet plus I might not be able to take it back.
I was thinking of the new Giant anyroad but its a bit pricey. anyways anyone selling a bike or know of good places? if the price is right I might buy
and ship back to california.

Thanks in advance guys.

Roger

[quote=“rogxblogx”]Hey guys am a student here from California and I love to cycle I have a 700cc roadbike back home and in desperate need of a roadbike here.
I would like something used and cheap. I have been looking but no luck. I am a student so am on a budjet plus I might not be able to take it back.
I was thinking of the new Giant anyroad but its a bit pricey. anyways anyone selling a bike or know of good places? if the price is right I might buy
and ship back to california.

Thanks in advance guys.

Roger[/quote]

Looks like someone is selling a road bike a few threads down. Also, if you want something cheap and new you could give this a try: giantcyclingworld.com/web/bi … b466be52b2

You should be able to get one for not too much over 10,000. I’ve seen some older models sitting around some Giant shops too. In fact, just go hit a bunch of random Giant shops, you are bound to find some cheap entry level closeout bike.