Student Murder in Pingdong County?

My kids and their friends told me that one student stabbed an other student to death in a neighboring town. And they told me unbelievable details like the boy was laughing after he did that etc. Nothing in the English newspapers. WTF is going on. Please don’t spare the details.

I dont know the details but I really hate the taiwanese english newspaper and online news because they just show really boring issues that makes Taiwan look good. The rough realities are not translated or shown in the news. The english newspapers are here mostly to report the achievements of Taiwanese people in some school competition or the good economy here. I skip these fake news, i prefer to watch the TV, where you can see the real Taiwan.

I had some time to chat with my wife this morning. As far as she knows… there was a terrible argument. A boy stabbed another boy. They tried a very long time to save the victim, more than 20 hours in surgery. The mother decided to finally give up feeling that her boy was under too much pain. The artery was cut and the boy was loosing a lot of blood.

incredibly tragic for all

Here’s one story I found. Can use Google Translate if needed: http://www.nownews.com/n/2015/06/04/1709489

I could have sworn that it was something money-oriented. But from most news on Google as of 06/04, it was due to bullying.

did the one who got bullied kill the one doing the bullying or the other way round?

This is what I’ve been able to piece together:

1. Two students don’t see eye-to-eye with one another. One brought a butterfly knife to scare the other. Stabbed him unintentionally.
  2. I mentioned bullied. Not so sure about that. 不滿常被捉弄積怨 國三生藏刀刺同學. That could be read as bullying.

Out of context here but people on this island need serious anger management. :loco:

Often the two go together.

[quote=“abovik”]This is what I’ve been able to piece together:

1. Two students don’t see eye-to-eye with one another. One brought a butterfly knife to scare the other. Stabbed him unintentionally.
  2. I mentioned bullied. Not so sure about that. 不滿常被捉弄積怨 國三生藏刀刺同學. That could be read as bullying.

Out of context here but people on this island need serious anger management. :loco:[/quote]

That is typically what happens when you are pressured not to show anger, it builds up and you don’t know how to control it.

[quote=“abovik”]This is what I’ve been able to piece together:

Out of context here but people on this island need serious anger management. :loco:[/quote]

I had my first experience with this recently (I’ve only been living on the island 6 months) and it really caught me off guard, I thought this guy was going to try and fight me.

Very sad story about this child, these are the types of things I never hear about unless it gets posted on this board.