Stupid, Racist Australians

Here’s an a story doing the rounds today. Since being back in Australia I’ve come to discover it is jammed packed with morons. I haven’t once been out on my bike and not had some one bark abuse at me, give me the finger, and on one occasion one moron reached out and grabbed my arm as he was driving by only to have his own arm virtually pulled out of its socket. His car was going much faster than my bicycle. It’s the same when I’m on my scooter. Their favorite is to drive up behind you and scare the shit out of you by barking like a rabid dog. It works. Sometimes I might get a smile out of that one myself, but all the same. Morons, like frigging millions of them. The most interesting thing is they don’t have the foggiest idea of how they look, sound or act. If one adds to this a grandiose sense of entitlement you start to get arguments like this one that has just arisen today.

An MP in Brisbane started criticizing migrants because they stink. They smell bad and have poor hygiene. She is of Italian decent herself.

The counter argument, led by an immigration representative, is along the lines of how can she say such things surely she can remember when we were kids and called dirty wogs. These days immigrants are coming for professional migration, they have university degrees. They won’t be dirty. Anyway we cannot say they are dirty because they won’t come otherwise.

One can only conclude from this line of logic that the remainder of the nonprofessional migrants still remain dirty unhygienic wogs.

Dum to their very core:

[quote]Mr Migliorino said the comments would make Australia “look like a joke” to the international community and damage efforts by employers to fill skills shortages by attracting overseas workers.
“This is no longer the 1960s, temporary migrants are people coming from a university background. To say ‘you smell’ is ridiculous,” he said.
He said Ms Gambaro’s statement also undermined the federal Coalition’s policy stance on encouraging skilled migration.

Pino Migliorino … “We grew up being called dirty wogs.”
“The Liberal opposition are on record as saying they want all of our migration to be skills-based. Australia is courting for temporary labour in a competitive international market,” Mr Migliorino said.
Ms Gambaro told The Australian newspaper new migrants on temporary work visas were not integrating into the community because they were not being taught about Australian health, hygiene and lifestyle.
“Without trying to be offensive, we are talking about hygiene and what is an acceptable norm in this country when you are working closely with other co-workers,” she was quoted as saying.
Mr Pigliorino responded: “Those comments are so silly and ridiculous.”
Call for apology
Labor MP Michelle Rowland called for Ms Gambaro to apologise for insulting skilled migrants.
‘‘Her comments are insulting and insensitive to the many doctors, nurses, accountants and engineers who have come to Australia on a skilled migration visa,’’ said Ms Rowland.
‘‘Skilled migrants come to Australia to work in hospitals, care for our elderly, and fill gaps in regional and remote areas.’’
Ms Rowland said she was proud to respresent an electorate, Greenway, with a large number of migrants including Filipinos, Indians and Tamils.

Read more: theage.com.au/national/mp-un … z1j2Zx9RFl[/quote]

Except for the one time “fuck off” sticker on a car I haven’t met any racist Australians during my two years over there. They are one of the friendliest peoples I know and if immigration wouldn’t be that tough I would go back immediately.

1 Like

Sounds nasty. :frowning:

I suppose the reason such idiocy is entirely absent Chinese culture is that it handles multiculturalism so much better.
Wonder where people get such notions of superiority?

[quote=“Jaboney”]Sounds nasty. :frowning:

I suppose the reason such idiocy is entirely absent Chinese culture is that it handles multiculturalism so much better.
Wonder where people get such notions of superiority?[/quote]

Don’t get me started on multiculturalism in China. They get these notions of superiority from some perverted English colonial hang-over that has imbued a nation of lucky-duck numb-skulls with a super sense of themselves. I always used to laugh when they would put that TV show ‘Border Security’ on Australia Network (Australia’s National carrier to Asia and the world).’ Border Security’ is the rabid morons armed with a policy and all the sensitivity of a 7 week old Gillette. If they couldn’t get some old Indian lady to cry over the confiscation of her smelly pickles and the accompanying $AU450 fine, the episode was a flop. That the Australian Network would broadcast to the world. Welcome to Australia. It was such a moronic hit that it eventually got taken up by one of those cable channels that specialize in such asinine nonsense.

Did you spend much time in Queensland, where they call black fellas…black fellas? Hick central of the universe. The worst thing about Aussies is they wear their racism and paranoia with pride and I include first generation migrants in their too.

That border show was a joke too.

Did you spend much time in Queensland, where they call black fellas…black fellas? Hick central of the universe. The worst thing about Aussies is they wear their racism and paranoia with pride and I include first generation migrants in their too.[/quote]

I was in a go-go in Pattaya a couple of months after Obama won the 2008 election. Some Aussie dude sat down next to me and after finding out I was from the U.S., said, “So, you Americans just elected a coon!” I couldn’t quite believe he’d just said what I thought I heard, so I asked “Wha?” and he replied “You know, a NIGGER!”

Comprehension dawned. He really HAD said “coon”, and meant it just like I couldn’t believe he had.

I just got back from Australia, found drinking to be a BIG problem-the land of the functioning alcoholic.

I think have racist everywhere.
Even Forumosa.

Fox: Do they have the same hygiene standards though? Before I came to Taiwan, I worked at one of those schools for the really new immigrants a few times. They did actually have to give the students leaflets on certain aspects of hygiene, though I think that politician is probably grossly overstating the case. Education is probably a better way of dealing with the situation than simply not letting people in. That said, I do think societies have a right to set certain boundaries of what is or isn’t acceptable as part of their culture and it shouldn’t be carte blanche for any immigrant to do as they please. I think there should generally be a policy of immigration with the explicit aim of assimilation rather than multiculturalism.

Agree with the general comments here that there’s a lot of knuckleheaded behaviour from Australians.

[quote=“GuyInTaiwan”]Fox: Do they have the same hygiene standards though? Before I came to Taiwan, I worked at one of those schools for the really new immigrants a few times. They did actually have to give the students leaflets on certain aspects of hygiene, though I think that politician is probably grossly overstating the case. Education is probably a better way of dealing with the situation than simply not letting people in. That said, I do think societies have a right to set certain boundaries of what is or isn’t acceptable as part of their culture and it shouldn’t be carte blanche for any immigrant to do as they please. I think there should generally be a policy of immigration with the explicit aim of assimilation rather than multiculturalism.

Agree with the general comments here that there’s a lot of knuckleheaded behaviour from Australians.[/quote]

I think my wife is pretty clean. She showers daily, brushes her teeth, wipes her bottom.

I went to the Burleigh Heads MacDonalds here the other day. The toilet seat was covered in feces, the door was hanging from its hinges, the trough was stained yellow, toilet paper semi-wet, toilet paper strewn all over the floor, a fine spray of blood crisscrossed the roof and part of the wall above a yellow syringe dispenser, a note on the wall told me if my sister was available could I please leave her number in the space provided, spilled drink in two or three locations on the restaurant floor, staff were surly. I couldn’t believe it. I’m of the belief that the only reason MacDonalds ever worked as a franchise in Asia was clean bathrooms.

Fox, it’s a sign. From God.

Come back.

It’s better here.

[quote=“Got To Be Kidding”]Fox, it’s a sign. From God.

Come back.

It’s better here.[/quote]

I left ‘cause of the crap weather in Taiwan. That is not going to change anytime soon. Every time I think of Taiwan, I’m always reminded of that ridiculous argument about the 40 year drought Taiwan is experiencing and how friggin’ wet and miserable the weather was there every day. I sing aloud as I’m riding to work here. I cursed aloud in Taipei.

[quote=“Fox”]
I left ‘cause of the crap weather in Taiwan. That is not going to change anytime soon. Every time I think of Taiwan, I’m always reminded of that ridiculous argument about the 40 year drought Taiwan is experiencing and how friggin’ wet and miserable the weather was there every day. I sing aloud as I’m riding to work here. I cursed aloud in Taipei.[/quote]

It has been raining for almost four months now… rarely we get see sun. If you found a place with good weather, stay there… no point in returning to a wet and moldy city.

Did you spend much time in Queensland, where they call black fellas…black fellas? Hick central of the universe. The worst thing about Aussies is they wear their racism and paranoia with pride and I include first generation migrants in their too.[/quote]

I was in a go-go in Pattaya a couple of months after Obama won the 2008 election. Some Aussie dude sat down next to me and after finding out I was from the U.S., said, “So, you Americans just elected a coon!” I couldn’t quite believe he’d just said what I thought I heard, so I asked “Wha?” and he replied “You know, a NIGGER!”

Comprehension dawned. He really HAD said “coon”, and meant it just like I couldn’t believe he had.[/quote]
International travelers always encounter these types of people. Some are just practicing English and some are trying to provoke a response. I have always found a “non-reactionary” response to work the best. I just smile and nod. I explain that I don’t use those terms and try to introduce a concept that Americans are Americans and no English speakers use these words. American’s are Americans. And Asians are Asians - not “Chinks” or “Japs”. “Don’t you think that the correct term should be used?” if they are curious - educate. Doesn’t always work and if not then I presume that the interloper is just trying to evoke a confrontation. This is a good time to exit. You can’t win the argument. Pricks are pricks and your not going to make a difference.

[quote=“Isha”][quote=“Fox”]
I left ‘cause of the crap weather in Taiwan. That is not going to change anytime soon. Every time I think of Taiwan, I’m always reminded of that ridiculous argument about the 40 year drought Taiwan is experiencing and how friggin’ wet and miserable the weather was there every day. I sing aloud as I’m riding to work here. I cursed aloud in Taipei.[/quote]

It has been raining for almost four months now… rarely we get see sun. If you found a place with good weather, stay there… no point in returning to a wet and moldy city.[/quote]

I hear ya. It’s the same every year. Miserable, misery.

[quote=“Isha”][quote=“Fox”]

It has been raining for almost four months now… rarely we get see sun. If you found a place with good weather, stay there… no point in returning to a wet and moldy city.[/quote]

Haha, all you need to do is go down South. Way down South.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzkvWWMacyY

[quote=“Fox”]
I think my wife is pretty clean. She showers daily, brushes her teeth, wipes her bottom.[/quote]

Does she have a sister? :laughing:

[quote=“BigJohn”][quote=“Fox”]
I think my wife is pretty clean. She showers daily, brushes her teeth, wipes her bottom.[/quote]

Does she have a sister? :laughing:[/quote]

She does John. You’re in luck. She has the additional advantage of being tidy. They’re all Asian though. Can you live with that?

[quote=“Fox”][quote=“GuyInTaiwan”]Fox: Do they have the same hygiene standards though? Before I came to Taiwan, I worked at one of those schools for the really new immigrants a few times. They did actually have to give the students leaflets on certain aspects of hygiene, though I think that politician is probably grossly overstating the case. Education is probably a better way of dealing with the situation than simply not letting people in. That said, I do think societies have a right to set certain boundaries of what is or isn’t acceptable as part of their culture and it shouldn’t be carte blanche for any immigrant to do as they please. I think there should generally be a policy of immigration with the explicit aim of assimilation rather than multiculturalism.

Agree with the general comments here that there’s a lot of knuckleheaded behaviour from Australians.[/quote]

I think my wife is pretty clean. She showers daily, brushes her teeth, wipes her bottom.

I went to the Burleigh Heads MacDonalds here the other day. The toilet seat was covered in feces, the door was hanging from its hinges, the trough was stained yellow, toilet paper semi-wet, toilet paper strewn all over the floor, a fine spray of blood crisscrossed the roof and part of the wall above a yellow syringe dispenser, a note on the wall told me if my sister was available could I please leave her number in the space provided, spilled drink in two or three locations on the restaurant floor, staff were surly. I couldn’t believe it. I’m of the belief that the only reason MacDonalds ever worked as a franchise in Asia was clean bathrooms.[/quote]

If I had my way, all the white trash would be kicked out of Australia also, but that’s not possible. Perhaps the next time they go on a trip to Bali the Australian government could plant some drugs in their luggage and then tip off the Indonesian authorities so they won’t let them come back. What I wrote was not a pro-white/anti-everyone else statement.

In Australia they wipe their bottoms counter-clockwise.