Stupid ?: What is this funny baby "saying"?

I know the last character is “little” but what does the whole thing say? It made me laugh, even though it is just a great Photoshop job…
:roflmao:

There’s no such thing as a stupid ?, only stupid !

I believe “What the fuck are you looking at?”

Usually said in Taiwanese though

cjc44 has it right - “Oi? What the fuck are you looking at?”

It’s Taiwanese (khòaⁿ sáⁿ siáu?) . Of the three characters 看三小, the last two are sound-loans from Mandarin, because most people can’t read Taiwanese, or disagree about the characters that should be used. In Mandarin you’d say “看什麼看?” but it’s not as offensive as the Taiwanese version.

I have a t-shirt somewhere with this particular expression on it. I really need to wear it more often.

[quote=“Taffy”]cjc44 has it right - “Oi? What the fuck are you looking at?”

It’s Taiwanese (khòaⁿ sáⁿ siáu?) . Of the three characters 看三小, the last two are sound-loans from Mandarin, because most people can’t read Taiwanese, or disagree about the characters that should be used. In Mandarin you’d say “看什麼看?” but it’s not as offensive as the Taiwanese version.

I have a t-shirt somewhere with this particular expression on it. I really need to wear it more often.[/quote]
Nice! Thanks for the great explanation. I knew it was something naughty. :astonished: