Stupid windows question

How do I set the size of the window, so that when I hit on a link, the window that opens up is a full size? Right now every time I open a link the new window is minute and I have to manually change it to full size. I’d much rather have it open to full size on its own… :?:

Can it really be this complicated?

[quote]TO FORCE IE TO OPEN NEW WINDOWS FULL-SIZE:

1. Open IE.
  2. Open it again, so that you now have 2 empty windows.
  3. In the 2nd one, right click a link and open in new window.
  4. Resize this window by dragging the sides out to full size (Don’t use the max button).
  5. Close the first window.(No 1 above).
  6. Close the new window—the one you’ve just made full size—by clicking File, then hold down Control as you click “close”. (Don’t use the Close button.)
  7. Close the second window (No 2 above).
  8. You may or may not need to reboot, depending on your system/version.

If you get it right, this setting should now stick, and all subsequent new windows should open full-size. Be warned, though, that his uses a little more memory, so you may not be able to have quite as many separate windows open at the same time before running out of memory.[/quote]
Source: How to optimise Internet Explorer

Get rid of IE…

[quote=“Juba”]Can it really be this complicated?
[/quote]

Yes I think so. That’s the only way I know how to do it. But I have found it subsequently re-sizing itself randomly after restarts.

arrghh. OE is pissing me off.

I am getting a few attachments from friends. i get a message saying OE has removed access to attachments.

How do I undo this?

found it. under options. security. check box. oops.

Use Opera instead. Think how much nicer life would be if you could turn off popups/popunders that hijack your computer. :smiley: . Opera doesn’t allow its settings to be modified by the web, so you’ll never have the default mini window problem.

Anyone know how to enable my Taiwanese traditional character OS to read an email from a friend written in Simplified. I though all I would have to do is change the view option in the email to read simplified, but apparently it’s not that simple as it didn’t work.